1.    #1  
    Hello!

I just thought I'd let you know some details about a pair of PDK game that just hit the catalog (For 1.4.5, but keep reading). I'm not sure any Pixi firmwares are publicly available yet, but these might be some of the first PDK games with Pixi support. Both are $2.99.

Smiles Zen is a game that uniquely combines a matching game with a patience game like Solitaire. Here's a gameplay video:

And some screenshots:

Smiles Drop is an arcade matching game that makes good use of a touch screen, features a straight forward combo system, and you can turn your webOS device to play in any orientation. Here's a gameplay video:

And some screenshots:

Both feature several game modes, achievements, high scores, multiple themes, and a full soundtrack.

And if you're running a Pre with 1.4.0+ (yes, that means current US Pre owners), you can grab "Smiles", a bundle that includes both games in one. It's also $1 cheaper, though being able to card and multitask between the separate halves it kinda cool.

Thanks!
    [ Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment | Mike on Twitter | Blog ]
    Smiles [Drop Video, Zen Video] the award winning puzzle game is now on webOS 1.4.0+ (PDK)
    Now Available: Smiles Zen and Smiles Drop (standalone) with Pixi support! (1.4.5+ only)
    I have smiles on my Pre and absolutely love it!

I just swapped to a pixi and this was the only game I was missing, very awesome!

Now if we could just get same 1.4.5 love in the US...
    the bundle sounds idea, but I bought the first smiles after it was initially released for the Pre. I would love to get the Smiles bundle.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    the bundle sounds idea, but I bought the first smiles after it was initially released for the Pre.
    Well if you already have Smiles on your Pre, then you have the bundle. If I was to include Pixi support in that, it would break the game for everyone running 1.4.0. As soon as all the carriers get 1.4.5 though, I will be adding that in an update.
    [ Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment | Mike on Twitter | Blog ]
    Smiles [Drop Video, Zen Video] the award winning puzzle game is now on webOS 1.4.0+ (PDK)
    Now Available: Smiles Zen and Smiles Drop (standalone) with Pixi support! (1.4.5+ only)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoVRAZOR View Post
    Well if you already have Smiles on your Pre, then you have the bundle. If I was to include Pixi support in that, it would break the game for everyone running 1.4.0. As soon as all the carriers get 1.4.5 though, I will be adding that in an update.
    Ok. Now that I think about I do remember seeing some the other games there.
    Are you trying to hurt me?