1.    #1  
    I'm not sure what full and partial means.

Fully filled - partially filled?

Full data - partial data?

?
    So I have no idea what you are refering to... a little context would be nice... but here is what full and partial mean without context:

full
    –adjective
    1. completely filled; containing all that can be held; filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
    2. complete; entire; maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
    3. of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.

parĚtial
    –adjective
    1. being such in part only; not total or general; incomplete: partial blindness; a partial payment of a debt.
    2. biased or prejudiced in favor of a person, group, side, etc., over another, as in a controversy: a partial witness.
    3. pertaining to or affecting a part.
    4. being a part; component; constituent.
    partial erase will erase and reset all apps and data but will not erase usb portion of the phone .
    (p.s. this includes erasing all homebrew apps and patches) but also you have to sign back into your palm profile and it will reload all your apps from the app catalog.
    full resets the phone to stock like it just came out of the box .
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    While using the app, FillUps, after entering data, you must choose full or partial.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    It just asks if you've put in a full tank or not (partial). If it's not a full tank, than you don't want your gas mileage calculated.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I dont know why people are referring to data wiping, but full means a full tank fillup, as in you fill up your tank till the gas pump cuts off and your tank is completely filled.

Partial means you put some gas in there, but not enough to fill up the tank all the way. This is necessary to know from calculating MPG's. Recording a partial fillup as full will screw up your MPG data (although you can retroactively change from full to partial or partial to full, if needed).