1.    #1  
    You feel stressed? Take a break! Color My Dreams displays soothing colors and high quality nature recordings, more than 1 hour MP3 stereo 44100Hz, like rain, storm, thunder, birds, sea, fontain, church, chimes... The colors displayed change with time, phone orientation or simply by moving your finger across the screen with TouchMode. You can either watch the colors or if you're in a dark room, put the screen to a white wall to create a light atmosphere. This application helps you to sleep using the SleepMode. Sweet Dreams ! All the sounds are stored within the application, so you will be able to use this app without using 3G network. Share your favourite sounds and colors with IM, Email, facebook, twitter, ...

Download Here in the app catalog

Nice idea. I could see using this on an airplane.

Let me know when it goes on sales for .99.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  4.    #5  
    on sale for a limited time : 0.99 !!!
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I use bluetooth speakers. But your app's sounds do not seem to work with bluetooth. Even when bluetooth speakers are connected, the app sounds continue to come out the Pre rear speaker. Can that feature be added?
  7.    #9  
    I'll work on this and tell you if it's possible. Happy new year!
    i use you app at night when i cannot sleep (most every night). is there anyway to make it so that when i start the app it starts up a sound mode and sets itself to play a certain sound? thanks
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch