1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what's going on with the TweetMe dev? He hasn't updated his twitter in a month and his website is now down...just wondering if anyone who may have been in the beta for TweetMe knows what's up...
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I was wondering the same thing. Very odd that he would create a great app and then disappear. Besides that, the app needs an update, the choppy scrolling is killing me.
    The Dev has become very busy on other projects and is aware of the situation.

re: the scrolling. since the last update the only time I have had issues with scrolling is when I am streaming from slacker or pandora, which also slows other apps down too. Is this the same situation that you have or is it just TweetMe that is running? Also are you running the stock 500mhz?
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Badkitty makes a great backup.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  5.    #5  
    Ah, great to hear. I'm using Twee, but I like to see the competition going strong, lol. Means better apps and more imprvement across the board.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    TweetMe is just sitting on the load up screen. Anyone have this issue since 1.4.5? (Sprint)

I have never uninstalled a 'paid for' app and tried to reinstall. Does my Palm profile honor that the app has been paid for and reinstall for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    TweetMe is just sitting on the load up screen. Anyone have this issue since 1.4.5? (Sprint)

I have never uninstalled a 'paid for' app and tried to reinstall. Does my Palm profile honor that the app has been paid for and reinstall for free?
    Hi Freshyz,

Tweetme works fine for me on 1.4.5 - you can safely uninstall a paid-for-app and reinstall it for free as long as you're using the same Palm Profile that it was purchased on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    The Dev has become very busy on other projects and is aware of the situation.

re: the scrolling. since the last update the only time I have had issues with scrolling is when I am streaming from slacker or pandora, which also slows other apps down too. Is this the same situation that you have or is it just TweetMe that is running? Also are you running the stock 500mhz?
    I'm happy to hear that. But I've got to ask... where did you hear this? Did he tell you personally? Don't get me wrong, I take your word for it. I believe you, and I'm not trying to sound rude. I'm just curious about this. The whole situation seems very strange.
    Anyway, thanks for the info. So far you're the only person who seems to have any real knowledge of the situation. Thanks for sharing it.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Shameless plug: For more of my thoughts, ideas, sarcastic remarks, and other things you're probably better off not not thinking about, follow me on Twitter
    I've also been having issues with TweetMe. Lately it seems like there's a 50/50 shot that when I load the app, it just sits on the loading screen. And sometimes it's giving me an error that it can't connect to Twitter. However if I try later, it's fine.

The other issue I've been having is that my saved searches are generating 0 results even though the same searches on the Twitter website product results.

I emailed the dev about a week ago concerning the saved search issue and never got a response.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    anybody having problems with tweetme today? I just go to a white screen after it looks like it is loading. Tried twee and everything is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    anybody having problems with tweetme today? I just go to a white screen after it looks like it is loading. Tried twee and everything is fine.
    Working ok here. Of course, there is the "stuttering" issue when scrolling that it's always had so I don't use it much anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    do you know how to contact tweetme dev ?
    catalystmediastudios is the nick the developer uses in these forums. Last post was back in May, last activity was end of July. Their forum signature shows www.tweetmeapp.com to be their website, but that link is dead.

TweetMeWebOS is their name on Twitter, but their last "tweet" was in June.

If you have the TweetMe app, they list their support email in there (don't want to post it here.)

Just a guess but like others have mentioned, it appears as if this app is dead in the water.
    Very frustrating. I purchased the app, uninstalled it when I had to doctor my phone, and now can't reinstall it. Doesn't download from the site. Maybe the Dev could do a NewsRoom and let others update the app... Too bad, it had a lot of potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetmom88 View Post
    Very frustrating. I purchased the app, uninstalled it when I had to doctor my phone, and now can't reinstall it. Doesn't download from the site. Maybe the Dev could do a NewsRoom and let others update the app... Too bad, it had a lot of potential.
    As long as the app is still available in the app catalog, you can re-download the app for free assuming you purchased it under the same Palm Profile account. And I know this app is available because I just replaced my Pre and the app re-installed with no issues.

If you've having download or install issues, you should contact Palm. The developer, even if he was responding to inquiries, has no way of resolving these types of issues. So anyone reading this...please don't leave negative feedback for developers if you're having problems downloading or installing apps. It's completely a Palm issue and they will be the ones to resolve it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Palm should have a policy with abandoned apps. Why continue to sell this in the app catalog when it's no longer supported?

At the very least, there should be a disclaimer so people know they are purchasing a "dead in the water" app.
    It's a real shame too, as TweetMe is by far the best Twitter client available for webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    It's a real shame too, as TweetMe is by far the best Twitter client available for webOS.
    I like the look of it, but there is a lag problem with it. When scrolling, the response isn't smooth, it's very "choppy."

I don't think it's an issue with webOS because Twee works fine, no lag or "choppiness."
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Palm should have a policy with abandoned apps. Why continue to sell this in the app catalog when it's no longer supported?

At the very least, there should be a disclaimer so people know they are purchasing a "dead in the water" app.
    you can report an app to Palm from the app catalog..