Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looks like another update to the Facebook Beta app has been released. I just hit the shopping cart in the App Catalog and it showed the update is available. Just downloaded it, haven't checked to see what is new in this version yet.
    I downloaded the update and there isn't anything diff in the menus. The only thing I noticed that was diff is that when you tap on a video, a diff card opens up that takes you to the facebook site a video player that says flash player is needed to view the video.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I still get .30 in the download, I think it hasn't fully updated yet
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    READ THE NOTICE FROM ADOBE! Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    READ THE NOTICE FROM ADOBE! Awesome!
    Can you at least post it here?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    The only thing I noticed that was diff is that when you tap on a video, a diff card opens up that takes you to the facebook site a video player that says flash player is needed to view the video.
    this isn't new... This has always happened to me even in the official facebook app
    Quote Originally Posted by mindonmillions08 View Post
    this isn't new... This has always happened to me even in the official facebook app
    ok. i was never able to get anything so i guess that something else is involved in the update,
    sorry, I was playing oregon trail earlier till I won and didn't reaize my battery was cashed so I had to throw a second in.
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    I downloaded the update and there isn't anything diff in the menus. The only thing I noticed that was diff is that when you tap on a video, a diff card opens up that takes you to the facebook site a video player that says flash player is needed to view the video.
    it's been like that since the added the ablity to view videos.
    what was the video source? Older versions played Facebook sourced videos without a problem, ever since 1.2.30 it broke.
    the adobe statement is pretty new though right? Last time I checked it still said 1st half of 2010.
    I'm not noticing anything different with facebook other than jstop doesn't g'c it after I close it
    the adobe statement is pretty new though right? Last time I checked it still said 1st half of 2010.
    I'm not noticing anything different with facebook other than jstop doesn't g'c it after I close it
    Nah, its being there for about a month now.
    Yay! They fixed what I wanted the most. If you change News Feed to Status Updates or something else, then close the app, open the app back up, it'll remain on what you had it at last rather than jumping back to News Feed! Thanks Palm!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Yay! They fixed what I wanted the most. If you change News Feed to Status Updates or something else, then close the app, open the app back up, it'll remain on what you had it at last rather than jumping back to News Feed! Thanks Palm!
    Come to think about it, I did notice that your selection stays locked in. Cool.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts

yeah yeah, so I didn't clear my cache in a while hardy harr harr
    I noticed in Search. That they added Pages.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    mine still shows 1.2.1 in the market, I even uninstalled and went back since there was no option to update and now I only have an option to install 1.2.1

any ideas???
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt02 View Post
    mine still shows 1.2.1 in the market, I even uninstalled and went back since there was no option to update and now I only have an option to install 1.2.1

any ideas???
    Facebook "beta" is in app scoop and you can update it via the Upate app on the Pre.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast