Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Hey maddmatt02, this is a beta app, which is completely separate from the standard Facebook app found in the App Catalog. To find and install beta apps, its probably easiest to use a third party software like AppScoop, or Preware. If you check the "apps" link at the top menu bar from Precentral, they also link you to beta apps in their app listings. Here is the official Palm page for the Facebook beta install request >> Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

If you enter your phone number there, you'll get a text message which will link you to the beta version to install right from your phone. Once it is installed, then you can update to the next beta version when it comes out just like you would do for your standard App Catalog apps.
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    If 1.2.32 is new, why does my facebook beta app that I've had for weeks say it's v1.2.5?
    Palm screwed up on numbering...1.2."32" is newer than 1.2."5"

Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    If 1.2.32 is new, why does my facebook beta app that I've had for weeks say it's v1.2.5?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Hmm...me thinks Kewl might be right...
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Not exactly confidence inspiring. As someone who deals with sorting numbers for a living, one of my pet peeves is lack of zero-padding
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12