1.    #1  
    I'm playing through N.O.V.A. using the type 2 control scheme where the joystick for moving shows up under your thumb on the left side of the screen. For some reason, the joystick won't show up anymore except for all the way at the top left corner of the screen. The other two control schemes still work fine (although imo they suck and are hard to use). Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
    I use control scheme 3, and the only problem I have with it is that sometimes the right thumbstick gets stuck going left.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah...control scheme 3 works fine for me, it's just not the one that I like. I'm hoping I can figure out what's wrong with my scheme 2.
  4.    #4  
    Problem solved. Unfortunately it required me backing up my game with Save/Restore, uninstalling NOVA, reinstalling, and restoring my game. Pain in the ****, but it got the job done.