Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here's what they said:

Team has been busy with Palm PDK, WebOS announcement soon, sign up here for notification: Angry Birds for Palm

They also replied to me:

@louis6279 No formal announcement, but 99% certain that you will get a WebOS version in the not too distant future. Runs great already...
    Can't visualize angry birds without thinking of Alfred Hitchcock....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    It begins! HahahH ha!

Yaay PDK!
    Too bad it'll be 1.4.5 only.
    I hadn't actually seen this game before. I was on a flight to Toronto yesterday setting beside these 2 young guys in the Canadian Armed Forces. They were engrossed in it and it really did seem well suited to the iPhone form factor. Should be great on the Pre.

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Awesome news!! They must of got alot of requests....
    This game is so addictive! play it on my ipod touch. waiting to buy full version only for webos
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    ...setting beside these 2 young guys in the Canadian Armed Forces. They were engrossed in it and it really did seem well suited to the iPhone form factor. Should be great on the Pre....
    Isn't throwing birds part of the Canadian basic-training? (I kid because I love Canada!)

Actually... the sooner they get this app ported over with the PDK, the better off they will be because you know this game will put them as one of the favorites to beat in the PDK app competition... that is, once the update hits the states.
    Oh man i played it on iphone4 and couldn't put it down....does this means we have to wait for the Update 1.4.5 in order to play this game????
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Isn't throwing birds part of the Canadian basic-training? (I kid because I love Canada!)
    Close.....it's Geese, Canadian Geese.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  11.    #11  
    I hope they release it really soon!
    yes!! Now all we need is words with friends and plants vs aliens!!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    yes!! Now all we need is words with friends and plants vs aliens!!
    dont you mean plants vs zombies???
    Its amazing how far persistence can go! We need to be this persistent on more of these "highly requested apps" Cant wait to play this!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I hadn't actually seen this game before. I was on a flight to Toronto yesterday setting beside these 2 young guys in the Canadian Armed Forces. They were engrossed in it and it really did seem well suited to the iPhone form factor. Should be great on the Pre.

<<Thread Moved>>
    Hahahahahahaha Canadian armed forces.

On a side note 1.4.5 update is really limiting us from a lot of great apps that are out or are going to be out fairly soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    It's an awesome, addictive game. Have it on the iPad, but would be cool to have it on my Pre since the Pre is more portable than the iPad!
    go webOS! go PDK!
    Gonna have to buy 2 copies... Damn the gaming wife.
    what about paper toss.
    Nice, this will be good to see. Now if we could get the old game Worms ported.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast