Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Free apps are funny, in that you'll probably end up with the most user demands in such cases. But at least it accomplishes what you probably had intended for it - attract people to your apps.

Anyway, if you're open to suggestions, I have a few. Incidentally, I played with my brother's iPad and he had a similar app, and I was envious. Thanks for bringing such fun to WebOS.

Here's what I understand of the present version:

Fingertips/functions (is this right?)
    1: generates different size yellow-hued dust "downward"
    2: same as above, but also creates a vortex between fingers
    3: two fingers still do as (1) above but in the direction of the third finger. Vortex is around 3rd finger (which doesn't seem to generate dust; hard to see)
    4: all four fingers do as (1) however each makes different colors dust (yellow, green, blue, red)
    5: freezes, some dust start to disappear (or do they always die off? it's hard to tell)

suggestion:
    - with 2 touches, turn off the dust making. After making some dust, I like to simply manipulate what is there.
    - 3 have all three fingers just generate blue, green and red, with the vortex thing still going. Got enough yellow dust already
    - 4: no generation, and have everything freeze. The dust cloud can be made more diffuse or concentrated, even rotated (but still frozen) by moving the four fingers.
    - 5 cool as is
    - 6 it's hard to move 6 fingers around (and the pre seems to have difficultiy registering so many) a small screen, so 6 should just make them disappear, but faster (but not all, like shaking)
    - 7-10 pops up your webpage. :-)

Thanks for listening,
    Steven
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Thanks for the suggestions!

Currently the Pre only supports a maximum of 5 fingers, so I've currently maxed out the number of effects.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    I've been looking at this one, but I can't download it due to 1.4.5
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Seriously? How do you create a game for Webos called Pixidust and not make it work for the Pixi?

Are you guys tarded?
    Quote Originally Posted by jdacats View Post
    Seriously? How do you create a game for Webos called Pixidust and not make it work for the Pixi?

Are you guys tarded?
    How about before you get your panties in a bunch you read this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ster-game.html

The WHOLE thread.