Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    Am I the only 1 that doesn't like the fact that comments are now shown with the newest first? All the old versions, and the normal facebook .com show comments starting with the oldest so that if you are reading it, you can follow the conversation. Now, you have to start with the bottom comment and read back up toward the top.
    you can turn that feature off in preferences.
    ***I Twitter***

    Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  2. #42  
    Me like it. Especially the landscape view.
  3. #43  
    Can't download Facebook Beta Client. I get to the download screen, then I tap download, screen changes to downloading but no progress bar new changes. It just says downloading forever. What's wrong?
  4. #44  
    Does anyone know how to download the .IPK file so I can just install it via WebOS Quick Install?
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
  5. #45  
    Instead of going through all that, turn on palm beta in preware, and search or type for it.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    Am I the only 1 that doesn't like the fact that comments are now shown with the newest first? All the old versions, and the normal facebook .com show comments starting with the oldest so that if you are reading it, you can follow the conversation. Now, you have to start with the bottom comment and read back up toward the top.
    I am not sure what you are referring to, because what I am seeing any change in this Beta release or the new Beta version 1.2.32 and the all the comments are still displaying oldest first.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    you can turn that feature off in preferences.
    What preferences are you referring to? I don't see this option in the Beta v1.2.32 'Preferences & Accounts". Considering that 'prolongexistence' was complaining obout the Facebook beta app, I assume you don't mean the preferences on Facebook.com.
  7. #47  
    I still can't get it to list the groups I am part of. It just shows it loading and loading...
  8. sck18's Avatar
    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    #48  
    Still seeing "Facebook User" in version 1.2.32...
  9. drtunx's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #49  
    Hi all ! The app is working great on my pre plus but cant , just cant , figure out how to delete my comments or the status updates I posted ??!!??
  10. Cujaflow's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #50  
    I downloaded this app yesterday, and I think its great. One question, I noticed after I signed in, that it automatically merged all the Facebook contact into my contacts. I don't want those contacts merged. Is there a way to avoid this? Would it changed the functionality in anyway? Thanks
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by cujaflow View Post
    I downloaded this app yesterday, and I think its great. One question, I noticed after I signed in, that it automatically merged all the Facebook contact into my contacts. I don't want those contacts merged. Is there a way to avoid this? Would it changed the functionality in anyway? Thanks
    Its been awhile, but can you go to contacts apps preferences and remove facebook account from that app w/o removing facebook app. I think thats how it was.
    ***I Twitter***

    Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  12. Cujaflow's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #52  
    Worked like a charm!
  13. #53  
    Hi, can someone upload the ipk file for me? Palm doesn't provide access to app market (Greek citizen)!!
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by geovass View Post
    Hi, can someone upload the ipk file for me? Palm doesn't provide access to app market (Greek citizen)!!
    If you're referring to the ipk for the FB beta app, Instead of going through all that, turn on palm beta in preware, and search or type for it.
  15. #55  
    Doesnt work like this. Its redirecting to the app catalog...
    Any other way?
  16. #56  
    I found it using IPKFetcher.
    Thanks anyway.
  17. wxl
    wxl is offline
    wxl's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    #57  
    loving this. my problems:
    1. i get a notification of a comment on a photo album. it shows me the album thumbnails but no comments.
    2. i don't seem to be getting message notifications.
    anyone else with the same problems?
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by wxl View Post
    loving this. my problems:
    1. i get a notification of a comment on a photo album. it shows me the album thumbnails but no comments.
    2. i don't seem to be getting message notifications.
    anyone else with the same problems?
    1. I can confirm that.
    2. There are no message notifications, which kind of suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions