1.    #1  
    i installed the virtual keyboard patch on my pre+ that i got from at&t. I tried double tapping in the gesture area, but nothing comes up. Can anyone help with this!?! Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
    i installed the virtual keyboard patch on my pre+ that i got from at&t. I tried double tapping in the gesture area, but nothing comes up. Can anyone help with this!?! Thanks in advance.
    Make sure you're tapping at the same exact spot, or remove and reinstall the patch.

Good Luck.
    I haven't used the virtual keyboard in months, so it may have changed/gotten better since then... but after the double-tap, it would take several seconds for the keyboard to actually come up.

I switched to My Home Keyboard which is, in my opinion, the best of the virtual keyboards that are available.
    Make sure you're tapping to the side of the LED at the bottom and it takes a few seconds to render the image (you'll notice because during this time the cursor in the message will stop blinking).

If it still doesn't work then you might just need to uninstall then reinstall the patch. I've had to do this before after the patch had an update.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    You also have to be in an area on your phone where you can enter text to get it to come up. It will not do it, if you are just on a regular launcher or wallpaper page or something.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!