1.    #1  
    any apps you want to see ported from iphone to webos? idk if this is where i post it..but i want the iPhone's FaceBook app, ours isnot really as good haha
  2. OrR
    There are a lot of games I want to come over. That's why I have started to ask developers if they want to port their stuff to webOS. If you want something ported, I suggest you do the same. Provide some links to the SDK and the recent blog post from Phil Hassey ( Phil Hassey Blog Archive Porting to Palm / WebOS ) to show them just how easy it might be for them to make some additional money.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hobel587 View Post
    any apps you want to see ported from iphone to webos? idk if this is where i post it..but i want the iPhone's FaceBook app, ours isnot really as good haha
    at least we can play videos directly from our app!
    I think the webOS Facebook app is the best out of all the platforms, especially with the notifications.

I am always using the Beta version with the newest features.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    iPhone has a "paper toss" game that looks pretty fun....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Assassin's Creed 2; it's my favorite game for iOS.
    I love those stupid Storm 8 games on my ipod. I can't stop playing them. They are now on Android. We need them for WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    iPhone has a "paper toss" game that looks pretty fun....
    agreed,
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    agreed,
    marcus is an *****

the guy needs a good beating to appreciate what he has - kids these days just expect too much. gaming is not always about fabulous 3D graphics or blood splatting (i know, it is fun) - when i grew up, it was all about game play. i remember playing games in EGA text mode on my PC way back when marcus was still wearing diapers.

papertoss is a time killer - time killers sell.
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS