1.    #1  
    Hi,

after a break of a month or two, I just tried to look out for some new pics on pWallpaper ad was greeted with "An error has occurred".
    When I couldn't get it working, I decided to uninstall/reinstall, which sometimes helps, ...but pWallpaper is neither in the App Catalog nor in PreWare.

Does anyone know whether the author has gone out of business for good?

Regards,

Jochen
    I too am wondering, I loved this app!
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Having the same experience, was a good application, for sure.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I'm sure the app will be back in the catalog! It was the best wallpaper app when it worked. It had alot of problems, but I didn't mind putting up with them because it had lots of wallpapers that the Backgrounds app didn't have.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Yep - I am missing it, too. pRingtones from same developer still works.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I also uninstalled it because it wasn't working and was disappointed to find that it was no longer in the App Catalog or on their website!

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Well, i will bring it back, maybe next week. i speed the whole app up and anything loads much smoother.

for the one who want the old version: http://upload.crystal-dev.de/files/d..._1.1.0_all.ipk
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I am hoping to see it again, too. Some great wallpapers, and at a resolution that looked good on my laptop, too.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLink View Post
    Well, i will bring it back, maybe next week. i speed the whole app up and anything loads much smoother.

for the one who want the old version: http://upload.crystal-dev.de/files/d..._1.1.0_all.ipk
    the link works with WebOSQuickInstall, despite a "mounting failed" message. Glad to have it back.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Uh-oh. the version installed off the Crystal-Dev website MAY have caused a phone re-boot. Or it could be the several patches I installed shortly before (but rebooted first).
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    After reboot, has worked fine. May have been a conflict with Wallpaper Switcharoo. I do have to admit, that having used WS since pWallpaper went down, I kind of like WS now. I don't have to go looking to get real nice nature pics for my wallpaper now. But easier to save a bunch via pWallpaper, and then use them when no wifi. So both are nice and keep me from being bored looking at my Pre...
    pwallpaper works again..brilliant app
    Any word on when pWallpaer will be making its triumphant return to the app catalog and preware?
    My Pre just isn't complete without it.
    At one point I had over 500 wallpapers downloaded but lost over half of them after a phone reset.

Many of the wallpapers from pWallpaper were one of a kind and so difficult to find them all in one place.

Please bring back pWallpaper, pleeeeeaaaaase!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR