Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    v0.8.6: Orientation for Result screen always locked in Portrait mode (works even in Back gesture from Webview)
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    This website give DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria

BehaveNet® Clinical Capsule™: DSM-IV-TR Classification

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  3.    #23  
    v 0.9.0 Search filter now works for any word/phrase within the DSM Diagnosis and not just at the beginning, e.g. if you search for "anxiety" the list will filter any DSM Diagnosis contaning "anxiety" and not just one beginning with anxietty.
    Thanks to Janni for the coding tip.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    This website give DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria

BehaveNet® Clinical Capsule™: DSM-IV-TR Classification
    OK I think it is a good idea to have links to the DSM Diagnostic Criteria and the above looks like a good website.
    I have uploaded the Spreadsheet once more and put in an extra column for links to the Criteria which I shall be happy to plug into the program if someone can fill them in for me.
    I have done so for "Acute Stress Disorder" as an example.

What I envisage is Tapping on the DSM Diagnosis (in the Top panel of the Result screen) will take one to the Criteria
    I shall maintain the More info button for the additional information links.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Here is all I could find from that website with the diagnostic criteria
  6.    #26  
    OK I have updated the app :
    v 0.9.5 Tap on DSM Diagnosis in Result screen gives link to Diagnostic Criteria (where available)

Attaching the latest XLS file for anyone who can fill in the gaps. I think Wikipedia can help too as I found links for some items in the Moreinfo column. The more you guys contribute, the more useful the app will be for you.
    Last edited by palmdoc2005; 07/27/2010 at 01:46 AM.
  7.    #27  
    No one else wants to do the work? :P
    I could fill in all the blanks myself, but the app will be released as payware in the App Catalog in that case
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    No one else wants to do the work? :P
    I could fill in all the blanks myself, but the app will be released as payware in the App Catalog in that case
    Palmdoc I have been updating when the links are posted I just checked this thread today to see the updates. If you have the links I will work on the ones I can.
  9.    #29  
    I don't think there is a comprehensive site with all the links. One has to manually search and plug them in. If you update any links to the sheet, could you attach in a new post. Thanks.
    I will also try to work on it this weekend. I have multiple evaluation reports due this week and next, so my evening computer time has been writing those and haven't had time to look into them myself yet. I should some time this weekend though. I will look at what has been done so far by then and will try to help fill in gaps. Thank you for what y'all have done so far!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12