Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    1.2 should show up in the Preware feeds soon I hope.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    As soon as I have a chance to install PreWare, I'll try this app out, too. My Monday outreach clinic uses a horrible EMR, and knowing the code before trying to find it in the EMR would be helpful. You rock PalmDoc!
    I can't find ICD-9 on Preware anywhere, but do see DSM-IV made it to Preware. I know I can install it via WOSQI, but I'll wait for Preware so I can install it OTA. Kudos to PalmDoc as always. I have emailed him for app support for previous apps and he has always been quick to respond!
    Well, it depends on what NASA uses for their health insurance, but as we all know, NASA's future is bleak these days as well as U.S. healthcare...

Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Alot of health insurance carriers have a contract exclusion for out-of-the country events...can't say I've seen an "out-of-this world" exclusion however.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    I can't find ICD-9 on Preware anywhere, but do see DSM-IV made it to Preware. I know I can install it via WOSQI, but I'll wait for Preware so I can install it OTA. Kudos to PalmDoc as always. I have emailed him for app support for previous apps and he has always been quick to respond!
    Just launch Preware and start typing ICD and hit enter to locate the app. It should be there.
    It is not showing up. Which feed does Preware need to access? Over the weekend, I tried downloading ICD-9 Version 1.00 originally, and it failed to install. Then you stated version 1.20 was out. I have not been able to find it anywhere on Preware. I see your DSM-IV app, but no ICD-9. I tried searching for it and the only app Preware finds is "WICD". Thanks in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Just launch Preware and start typing ICD and hit enter to locate the app. It should be there.
  7.    #27  
    I am not sure why it is not showing up for you - can anyone else help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    It is not showing up. Which feed does Preware need to access? Over the weekend, I tried downloading ICD-9 Version 1.00 originally, and it failed to install. Then you stated version 1.20 was out. I have not been able to find it anywhere on Preware. I see your DSM-IV app, but no ICD-9. I tried searching for it and the only app Preware finds is "WICD". Thanks in advance for your help.
    +1 I've searched over and over and can't find it either.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Weird...I just loaded up my fileCoaster and the program was in there. I downloaded and installed it just fine. Thanks PalmDoc.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
  10.    #30  
    I don't know if it has something to do with Precentral site and forums which are running awfully slow (server overload?) and Preware may have problems fetching the feed. I suggest WOSQI/fileCoaster for direct installation in the meantime.
  11.    #31  
    ICD-9 is now in the App Catalog for 99 cents if you want to support me
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    But I shall be maintaining the homebrew version here for free for the sake of Precentral Homebrew. The App Catalog version opens searches in new cards btw, I personally think this might be better than Webview as you can compare searches from the two online databases side by side.
    I concur, cannot find the app through preware. Search yields WICD.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    I concur, cannot find the app through preware. Search yields WICD.
    Weird, I can find it. Attaching screenshots.
    I suppose you'll have to use Filecoaster or the new Internalz to install it directly. Alternatively you can get it from the App Catalog
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I purchased it from the catalog.
    I like the app, thanks!

anyway you can build an icd app that doesn't require an internet connection?
    cograts on getting it into the catalog!
    purchased! hope you get some money and do well with the contest!
  17.    #37  
    Yes I hope to plug in the ICD-9 database in the app for offline searches. Thanks guys for all the support!
  18.    #38  
    OK it took a far bit of hard work the whole day but I managed to add an Internal listing - using the ICD-9 2007 database - so that you can perform Offline searches. Here's the demo video:

I have submitted the new version to the App Catalog and it will be a free upgrade.

PS ICD-10 for WebOS also submitted today.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12