1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a webOS twitter app that lets you add mentions to a tweet? For example, you begin writing a tweet then want to include a user the app give you a list of your followers and you can add them.

Thanks in advance!
    Twee.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Twee.
    Thanks for the response Jake, is this only in the paid version as i dont see it in TweeFree.
    Sorry I may have misunderstood how you meant it. You can do it in TweeFree and it works the same in the full version, but the way you mention someone other than manually typing in their name is to go onto their profile and hit the RE button with the chat bubble behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Sorry I may have misunderstood how you meant it. You can do it in TweeFree and it works the same in the full version, but the way you mention someone other than manually typing in their name is to go onto their profile and hit the RE button with the chat bubble behind it.
    Oh ok, i was actually looking for one that you can click on a button during a tweet and you can add from a list of users. I believe they had this functionality in twitteriffic on the iphone
    The OP is looking for some kind of username auto-complete, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $no$ $Twitter$ $on$ $WebOS$ $has$ $this$ $feature$ $yet$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    The OP is looking for some kind of username auto-complete, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $no$ $Twitter$ $on$ $WebOS$ $has$ $this$ $feature$ $yet$.
    What he said.