Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

Times they are a changin'

HP NEEDS to buy these guys!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    interesting
    !

Granted, it's being demoed on an iPhone but watch the whole video. this thing auto scales to the person typing and it's just jaw droppingly good at doing it. Definitely would give anything to have this on WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by dz1262 View Post
    !

Granted, it's being demoed on an iPhone but watch the whole video. this thing auto scales to the person typing and it's just jaw droppingly good at doing it. Definitely would give anything to have this on WebOS.
    Dude... seriously? The next thread down from you is on the same topic.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-keyboard.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Dude... seriously? The next thread down from you is on the same topic.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-keyboard.html
    And they are 6 minutes apart. While I was posting this someone else posted it too. Sorry I didn't catch it but common guy. Don't hate.
    <threads merged>
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Personally, I prefer a Swype keyboard! Check out Swype.com & look at the vids there -I use it on my Eris & it made me hope for a virtual keyboard on the Pre using Swype! It is SO quick & easy to use!!!
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    We need Fitaly for webOS. I had Fitaly on my HS Visor back 10 years ago. We need to call Marianne at Textware and see if they can port it over. Her husband Jean Icbiah died 3 or 4 years ago. He invented Fitaly and was a genious, Palm fanatic, and great guy.

I was routinely getting 70 words per minute with a stylus. Fitaly was originally invented for finger press and swiping.

Check out Instant Text - Textware Solutions
    Not affiliated in any way, but would love both Fitaly and instant text mobile for webOS.
    hey guys!

This is what the palm pad need right from the factory!

lets make this happen! show the palm fan power! drop them an email and get them to develope for the webOS!

maybe our homebrewers can help too!

BlindType - Touch typing the way it should be
    <another thread merge>
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    ...maybe our homebrewers can help too!
    Not sure how Homebrew developers can help as this isn't open-source software, but the intellectual property of that particular developer.

It is a pretty cool option for the upcoming HP webOS tablet though!
    Hpalm needs to embrace it before apple. since apple will probably not.
    I cant stand on screen keyboards. And if you dig deeper into this app you will see that it needs to learn the way you type first... It supposedly gets smarter as you go. I suppose... if I get pigeonholed into being forced to use a virtual keyboard... this would be nice IF it works the way they are showing there. How many times do you have to enter text make messups delete your text ect before it starts to learn how you type and can begin to predict what you want to say?
    I'm all for virtual keyboards now. I'm more accuate on my sisters iPod toch than I am on my Pre+. I've had more issues with the hardware keyboard in the Pre+ too. First I got double letters now I'm getting dropped letters...
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I'm all for virtual keyboards now. I'm more accuate on my sisters iPod toch than I am on my Pre+. I've had more issues with the hardware keyboard in the Pre+ too. First I got double letters now I'm getting dropped letters...
    I'm having problems with my hardware keyboard as well, it's a recent occurrence for me too. I'm not sure what to make of it though..

I like physical keyboards, but I'm not opposed to virtual ones.
    Interesting. I still prefer a physical keyboard no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  17.    #17  
    This might be the fastest keyboard yet!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Interesting. I still prefer a physical keyboard no matter what.
    Ditto that one.
    wow.. thats kool
  20.    #20  
    New short one:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast