1.    #1  
    hey guys, whats the deal with the lack of lite/free version of games? i literally have to ask my friend with an iphone to try the lite/free version of the gameloft games and other app cat games on both platforms on his iphone first and then he tells me if its worth me buying or not.

thats ridiculous? why dont we have trial versions that last a few days or lite/free test versions of games? o.0 i dont get it, theres so many cool looking games that i can't try out so i'll likely never buy its disappointing

I dont think i'd ever switch to an iphone but i'm alittle envious they get to try things out before they buy it.
    The developers choose whether to make a lite version or a trial version... palm has nothing to do with it. Neither does apple...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    The developers choose whether to make a lite version or a trial version... palm has nothing to do with it. Neither does apple...
    i never claimed apple or palm had anything to do with it....lol

I'm just saying its annoying, hopefully it'll change in the future.
    It must also depend on who's incharge of the app catalogue in each country/area/region because the app catalogue for Bell/Canada does not carry as many apps as the US catalogue. For example I believe Asphalt 5 has a demo available, but not in Canada :-(
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by blaircraigon View Post
    It must also depend on who's incharge of the app catalogue in each country/area/region because the app catalogue for Bell/Canada does not carry as many apps as the US catalogue. For example I believe Asphalt 5 has a demo available, but not in Canada :-(
    oh i didnt know that! there is indeed a demo i played it before buying it but if you need any convincing i'm a non car racing game playing girl lol and i LOVE asphalt 5 highly recommend its by far one of my fav games, if that helps with your decision at all

I feel for you though, thats kinda lame if there demo exists they should just put out on every countries catalog. hmmm email the dev?
    For a while, it probably was the $50 fee that turned developers off. Now that it has been removed, free apps should appear more often.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive