Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I am new to homebrew. Homebrew the brew your own beer not this web, been here for over 6 years.
    However I was so jealous when we was brewing beer and some friends that had Iphone has a homebrew app. Not the ones on web OS that make recommendations to your local bar, but one with recipes, timers and alcohol calculations.
    When you are making beer you are drinking beer and a timer to go off when things need to be added would be great.
    I recommend:
    BeerSmith Brewing Software, Recipes, Blog, Wiki and Discussion Forum
    to see a good computer based application for this.
    I have purchased about $50 in apps this past month and would love one that would help with homebrew.
    Have you tried Beerology 101 in the Official App Catalog App Gallery?
    http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...ology-101-lite

"Beer Me" or "BJCP - Beer" are also available from the Preware apps catalog.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 07/21/2010 at 08:45 AM.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I did try that and all the rest of the app in the app catalog.
    Beerology 101 is great for reviews of different beers, but nothing about the nuts and bolt about brewing.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeder View Post
    I did try that and all the rest of the app in the app catalog.
    Beerology 101 is great for reviews of different beers, but nothing about the nuts and bolt about brewing.
    That would be a nice app. I want to get into brewing and I could use my PC to look it up.. but the convenience factor of it on my phone is much more enticing.