Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERK View Post
    This app rocks! Especially when you run the Vader Breath app with it.
    Till it got switched over to a pdk app and no longer runs in the background.

Thanks for fixing this Mr.blacklight and just building it into your app. Now if I could just get fart bomb running in the background again, the force will once again be in order

Seriously it was a good laugh and I don't expect you to build that into the app. Keep up the good work and good luck on the hot apps comp.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    Thanks for fixing this Mr.blacklight and just building it into your app. Now if I could just get fart bomb running in the background again, the force will once again be in order
    That's the first time I have to say "No, I will most likely not add that"

Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    Keep up the good work and good luck on the hot apps comp.
    Thank you very much.
    IPK FETCHER <-> An attempt against geo-filtering
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
    That's the first time I have to say "No, I will most likely not add that"
    LOL

Thank you very much.
    Your much welcome!
    New update today/last night... with the Vader voice. Awesome!!!

Thanks for the fun app... it's the one I use anytime I want to show off the Pre.
  5.    #45  
    Update 1.8.5 released

Saber Ultimate Direct Link

You now have 9 additional swing- and hit sounds! Turn on the random sounds to hear them, if you haven't already done so.
  6.    #46  
    Update 1.8.7 is released!

Saber Ultimate

And it adds the Darth Maul double-saber.. some of you asked for it, and here it is. I think it's the first time this has been implemented in a light saber app

Also, I released a Pixi version! The two versions are basically identical. If you have a Pixi, try it out.

Saber Ultimate Pixi
    OMG you added the vader breath....you da man......new favorite app....do you have a paypal for donations i would throw a donation your way for all your work on this....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  8.    #48  
    Thank you, I'm glad you like my app.

I'll send you a PM, but do it only if you wish.. this app is my personal contribution to WebOS and its users.
    my favorite lightsaber app, best by far! thanks for the awesome work.
    The new Maul saber is awesome! When I was showing someone last week the first thing they asked about was a Maul saber.

Keep up the great work!

-al
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    this app rocks now!!!

not to be annoying but will there be any new hilts any time soon? ie yoda, dooku...

goes well with my avatar
    Last edited by Jeffmcc; 09/29/2010 at 12:43 PM.

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    this app rocks now!!!
    Thanks, I'm pretty satisfied by now, too

not to be annoying but will there be any new hilts any time soon? ie yoda, dooku...
    I don't know yet, don't want to promise anything. Also because more hilts would probably require a second hilt-page.. so far I was striving for simplicity despite all the settings and options for customization. But I can promise that I will remember your request
  13.    #53  
    Oh by the way, 1.8.9 is in the Catalog now, and adds a glowing white saber.. in normal and fullscreen mode! Pick the new color as usual with the color button or by switching colors with the forward-gesture.
  14.    #54  
    Sooo, 1.8.10 is in the catalog, just a small update that let's you see the current music volume in the statistics (tap on the info icon in the upper left corner). That's helpful if you are hiding the volume slider.

The next update, 1.8.11 will be submitted tonight, and will add one of your last requests: after the white saber, I implemented the black saber with a white glow. Looks nice in my opinion!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    ok this app is now soo cool! its too bad u didnt win the hot apps contest! at least for the app with the best updates

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  16.    #56  
    ok this app is now soo cool! its too bad u didnt win the hot apps contest! at least for the app with the best updates
    Thank you again for your support guys! Well I couldn't keep the first place, but I'm still quite satisfied with the outcome of course.. there are many winners

After the contest I have to relax a little and take care of my studies, so I won't be able to keep up this rate of updates.. it was a hard fight to stay on top, which, in the end, is great for Palm and the users! But of course I won't forget my "baby", don't worry
    this is a super awesome sweet app. I am a star wars geek and this app made my freaken year. The breath at night running around chasing my cat and tieing pencils to fishing line to feel like I am using force grab (yeah over kill but this is awesome).
  18.    #58  
    Yes, it's unbelievable, but there's another update

Version 1.9 gives you the opportunity to play your own music within the app, e.g. if you prefer the original Star Wars music and own a copy of it!

All you need to do is convert your audio-file (mp3, whatever) to a 22050Hz Ogg Vorbis file and copy it to the device. I'm sorry about the conversion, it's necessary because of latency issues. Visit the support website for instructions on how to do that, it's simple and fast: Custom Music

You only need to do this once, afterwards you can keep enjoying your own music without any hassle.
    Last edited by Blacklight; 03/02/2011 at 05:48 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123