1.    #1  
    Since I am a well known procrastinator, I am just now getting to purchasing apps during the half-off sale. Any must-have apps out there?

Thanks!
    Depends on what you would like to do with your phone or are in to. I like Wallpaper Switcharoo. And I use SplashID for password storage and such. Majority of the other things I use are free or homebrew.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I'm only going to list paid apps since free ones are always free and only the paid ones relate to the sale...

Dr Podder

Without a doubt my favorite WebOS app. If you have a long commute, then this is an awesome podcast app. Streams or downloads, cleans up files after you listen, remembers where you were. For me it's a life saver.

Scrabble

If you like the board game, of course.

Dungeon Hunter

If you like fantasy role-play games. Has some quirks and bugs. Froze my phone twice and one of those times it deleted my saved game. Fun other than that...

Wobble Words

Another word game.

Somewhat Shameless Plug

I'll mention my app here since I like it (and hope other people do too)... Galactic Beacon: Volume 1 is an anthology of science fiction, fantasy and comics. It is also available for Kindle, but on Palm I wasn't 100% happy with any of the eReaders. pReader has improved greatly, but by doing a custom app I was able to do stuff like make the comics section behave differently than the stories. I like having the comics full screen and swipe left and right like a photo gallery, rather than just have them embedded in a page.

If you do try it, I'd love to hear what you think.

Oh, and if you want to see some of the comics that are in there you can go to the website: GalacticBeacon.com
    Original science fiction, fantasy and comics for WebOS - Galactic Beacon: Volume 1
    Sports Live!
    NewsRoom

<<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Does this end tonight at midnight, tomorrow at midnight, another time, anyone know?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    OK, on Palms dev forum, it states the following:

When will this promotion begin and end?

The promotion is planned to begin on Friday, June 18th, 2010. It is planned to end on Friday, July 23rd, 2010.
    SO I take think kinda literal, ending on the 23rd could mean at midnight tonight. or any other time, the most likely I guess at midnight as the 23rd ENDS.

Any first hand knowledge here?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s