Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I'm dying to have this app, it's one of the reasons why i got this phone. And to find out that its only for the pre SUCKS!! Why can't it be ran on the Pixi? If it can, HOW!?

If even says on the weatherbugs website it works with the pixi!!!

http://weather.weatherbug.com/aws-co...r-Palm-Pre.asp
    Actually, from that link, towards the top it says "WeatherBug Elite, Premium Weather App, Now Available for Palm Pre Smartphones!"
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Read the first paragraph
    Quote Originally Posted by boyer61 View Post
    I'm dying to have this app, it's one of the reasons why i got this phone. And to find out that its only for the pre SUCKS!! Why can't it be ran on the Pixi? If it can, HOW!?
    Isn't it available from the app catalog?
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Actually, from that link, towards the top it says "WeatherBug Elite, Premium Weather App, Now Available for Palm Pre Smartphones!"
    10 Print "See Quote"
    20 Go to 10

So unless there are misspeaking.....
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    This ad-free app integrates seamlessly with the multi-touch interface of the Palm Pre™ phone, as well as the soon-to-be-available Palm Pixi™ phone, delivering premium weather, including such features as current conditions, radar animation and severe weather alerts.
    ??

The app catalog can be finicky on search sometimes, try to find it on the Palm website and then send the link for the app to your phone.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    The app catalog can be finicky on search sometimes, try to find it on the Palm website and then send the link for the app to your phone.
    I just did a search in the app catalog for Weatherbug. It's the first hit. I think they fixed some of the problems they used to have with the search feature.

The app is called Weatherbug Elite and it only cost $1.00. I think it's the best weather app out there. The radar maps are what sold me.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I just tried a search, came up with "golfpinfinder"??

I tried sending the link, and it said it isn't made for your phone or something like that..
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    FINALLY! Weatherbug Elite is now here for the Pixi!! I love 1.4.5!