View Poll Results: What Twitter do you use?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • TinyTwitter

0 0%
  • TweetMe

6 23.08%
  • Yak

0 0%
  • weTwit

0 0%
  • Twee

7 26.92%
  • Tweed

10 38.46%
  • Bad Kitty

3 11.54%
  • Twit-x

0 0%
  • Fleet Tweet

0 0%
  • Text/Mobile/Other

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    It was in a webOSRoundup poll in the CoveritLive last night, and I figured I'd ask the big community.

I personally use TweeFree.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I like the eye candy in TweetMe, Tweed is a bit faster but looks terrible.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Twee
  4.    #4  
    Added poll
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Used to use Twee - got tired of it and decided to try BadKitty. Really like it and am excited for 2.0, but while i'm waiting, I'm tempted to give Twee2 a whirl again...
    I use Tweed... I have Bad Kitty also, and while Bad Kitty is visually stunning, Tweed just has the features I like.

Specifically, the timeline marker function makes twitter usable for me, without it, I probably wouldn't bother. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I use TweeFree as well
    Twee. Looking forward to the BadKitty update and what happened to the TweetMe dev? He hasn't tweeted in a month and the app could use some updates.

Mostly I use Twee because it's the only one that starts me at the tweet I left off from. Tweed might do it, idk, but I can't hang with those awful popups.