Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    back in the good ole PalmOS days there was a neat app which would let you input a start date and an end date and would calculate the number os days and/or the number of weeks inclusive of those dates. Does anyone know of a WebOs app or patch that would have the same functionality?

Thanks in advance for any insight or suggestions.....
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Alright, since the silence is deafening I will assume there is no such app. has anyone got an idea of how to accomplish this through the calendar or a feature currently in an existing app? Thanks for any ideas.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Check out "Calql8 Dates" in app catalog
    There's the free DateDiffCalc:

WebOS Apps from Palmdoc.net

At the moment it only outputs days but I could include weeks & days
    Your post encouraged us to develop such an app. It is date2date beta version by mikagika, ltd. It is still in a rough state but please try it out and give us your feedback.

Date2date allows you to enter 2 dates and it will tell you the number of days between them, as well as showing you how many weeks, months or years are between them. Alternatively, you can enter a date and a number of days before or after said date and it will give you the resulting date.

We appreciate your app suggestion and look forward to feedback.
    Amy Chapman
    founder
    mikagika, ltd.
    vCrumbs, loanCruncher, roll-a-doodle, twoCalc, fill-in philosopher, stand-in sweetie, fill-in friend, date2date
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    There's the free DateDiffCalc:

WebOS Apps from Palmdoc.net

At the moment it only outputs days but I could include weeks & days
    YES! This is exactly what I needed! Many many thanks! I use this type of information quite frequently in my work!

5 stars!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amychapman View Post
    Your post encouraged us to develop such an app. It is date2date beta version by mikagika, ltd. It is still in a rough state but please try it out and give us your feedback.

Date2date allows you to enter 2 dates and it will tell you the number of days between them, as well as showing you how many weeks, months or years are between them. Alternatively, you can enter a date and a number of days before or after said date and it will give you the resulting date.

We appreciate your app suggestion and look forward to feedback.

I will check this out as well and let you know how it works for me! Thanks very much for being so responsive! Fantastic!