Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'd rather have Crush the Castle personally

pretty crappy video, but shows the basics
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    I signed up and have tweeted a few times, already.

The one I REALLY want is Plants VS. Zombies, though! Love that game!
    subscribed
  4.    #64  
    keep it up people
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterVesterbacka View Post
    Thanks for posting! We'd love to make Angry Birds for Palm WebOS, but need to be able to justify it. Justifying doing an Android version was already tough, but with that behind us, we hope to be fast with WebOS;-)

Peter
    Mighty Eagle, Rovio North America
    What was tough about doing an Android version, if you don't mind me asking?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  6.    #66  
    we need 2,000 more emails!
  7.    #67  
    HOLY ****! We're getting there. Read their latest tweet!

"@screwdestiny Not unrealistic, approaching 2000 signups, soon more than Android, which shows there's huge interest in Palm community."

We're almost beating Android!!!!
    That's freakin awesome!
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    love the WebOS community
    Eh. If we get more than Android, he should definitely make the port. If he ends up bailing out, I'll be pretty ****ed.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    um... guys, it does not take long to port games to webos - we ported all our games in 5 hours. granted, we designed them better and for this, but the web os PDK environment is very flexible, if the developers do not do it, screw them. palm is even offering some great incentives, maybe all the added press they are just using to get some advertising exposure
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
    Quote Originally Posted by ardiri View Post
    um... guys, it does not take long to port games to webos - we ported all our games in 5 hours. granted, we designed them better and for this, but the web os PDK environment is very flexible, if the developers do not do it, screw them. palm is even offering some great incentives, maybe all the added press they are just using to get some advertising exposure
    I think it is pure advertising exposure they are going for. Drumb up interest and all.
    In other news, any word on the battle with Sony go to get lemmings going? Haven't seen the thread in a while.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    looked at video of game and signed up asap looks like alot of fun
    Sign up is quick and easy, can easily be done on a Pre if needed. After just a day we have over 2000 supporters, which is great, let's just keep the word alive.

To PeterVesterbacka, I hope you decide to fully support the platform, while we may not share the population numbers of the other platforms, the core audience of the platform is very supportive to developers. Not to mention you will soon find that developer relations at Palm are also very supportive. Good luck, and thank you for taking the time out to reach out to our community.
    I have Angry Birds HD on the iPad. It is a great game, but maybe not on a small screen?? BTW, now that I can compare WebOS to iOS4, WebOS is by far superior, but the hardware and lack of apps for the Pre make Android my next phone. I've had a palm something or other since 98, but the phone itself stinks. Camera broke after a year, there is a big crack getting larger at the power outlet. The volume is a joke, and I have to slide it to power it on. What a shame. I tweeted it would a good thing anyway.
    signed up and tweeted a few times!! everyone reading this thread go sign up for the mailing list!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardiri View Post
    hey, I'm not saying this cause i want to be mean, i'm saying this because i want you to have success as a palm developer.

With all due respect, your website "sucks".. Maybe it's just me, but I'd recommend asking a few people.. It hurts my eyes, I don't know what's what, and theres just a bunch of bright colours, etc.. The main problem is that when i open your page, i don't know where to look. It took me a few seconds of looking at it to get it, and i only did because of your words i just quoted. Usually i would of closed the page in half a second.

When i come on a site like precentral i can easily see the header, the footer, i know what's what, etc.. Maybe it's Cause i'm partially colour blind, and others might find it great, but for me, it was one of the worst sites i've ever been on. I'm not recommending a change, cause it might just be me, but i'm recommending you ask others.

sorry for the "harsh" words, and thank you for your support of web-os.
    I signed up too... looks like a fun game with great reviews
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    I think it is pure advertising exposure they are going for. Drumb up interest and all.
    no point getting exposure without something to sell

Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    In other news, any word on the battle with Sony go to get lemmings going? Haven't seen the thread in a while.
    cannot say anything right now - but, working on it.
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
  20.    #80  
    keep signing up!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast