Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Got this e-mail response this morning!

We’re currently looking into developing an Palm WebOS version of Angry Birds. Hopefully sometime this summer we’ll bring Angry Birds to the Palm platform, especially after the success of Angry Birds on the iPhone.

If you would like email notification of the Angry Birds release on Palm then you can sign up for our Palm mailing list here: Angry Birds for Palm

Kind Regards,

Matthew Wilson

Marketing Manager

Rovio Mobile
    Ohhh yeah, SO sign up for the e-mail notification, cuz I am sure they will be tracking the number of folks that sign up.
    I signed up.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    looks like an awesome game!
    signed up!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterVesterbacka View Post
    Thanks for posting! We'd love to make Angry Birds for Palm WebOS, but need to be able to justify it. Justifying doing an Android version was already tough, but with that behind us, we hope to be fast with WebOS;-)

Peter
    Mighty Eagle, Rovio North America

do you guys know about the hot apps prgram?

i'd be willing to bet you guys would win atleast 50,000 and a dev could port it in less then a day.. I recommend that you stop evaluating a port it before the hot apps program finishes...
    Signed up!
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterVesterbacka View Post
    Thanks for posting! We'd love to make Angry Birds for Palm WebOS, but need to be able to justify it. Justifying doing an Android version was already tough, but with that behind us, we hope to be fast with WebOS;-)

Peter
    Mighty Eagle, Rovio North America
    If its priced at only $0.99, it would easily be a best seller. Most people who own Pres know about the game, and would love to by it. My friend has a Pre and an iTouch, and when I told him Angry Birds might come to the Pre, he thought that would be awesome!
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Well I never heard about it until this thread, but the trailer looked fun, so I signed up, too!
    Agreed. One of the hottest game on the iPhone and iPod Touch. Plus, the app developer can join the PDK contest!
    subscribedj
    Subscribed and Tweet'd. More developers on other platforms need to realize how supportive the WebOS community is.
    done! would love to see this game ported over!
  14.    #54  
    They just updated their twitter. here's what they said:

Have a friend with a Palm Pre or Pixi? They are missing out on Angry Birds, but if enough people show interest in...
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Just saw the Twitter post, too. Everyone sign up!
    Looks like a nice game.
    Subscribed.
  17.    #57  
    keep subscribing people!
    Got the wife to sign up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Got the wife to sign up too.
    LOL was thinking this afternoon gonna have to have the wife hit this up when she gets home from work.
    I'd rather have Crush the Castle personally

pretty crappy video, but shows the basics
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast