Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Sure maybe I should make a link that says donate by buying boxalicious xtra then you get two fer :-)

which reminds me I need to go add the recursive add to playlist feature to it :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by kernelsandirs View Post
    Sure maybe I should make a link that says donate by buying boxalicious xtra then you get two fer :-)

which reminds me I need to go add the recursive add to playlist feature to it :-)
    Done.
    Donation ,er purchase completed.
    Thanks,
    Manny
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    Just so you know, street view has crashed my phone 3 of the last 5 uses. In each case it was navigating forward. It would lock up or stall, I'd get impatient and tap it some more, then boom! black screen o' death.

I have a sprint pre running 1.4.1.1, overclocked to 800mhz using F102, I think. The one with screenstate and Govnah.

Keep up the great work!
    I was just about to post the exact same thing. I have a Sprint Pre too and I'm also using F102. We pretty much have the same exact settings and we are having the exact same problem with the app. Even with the latest version from today my Pre is crashing. Very nice app though.

Could you add Google Latitude to the app? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I was just about to post the exact same thing. I have a Sprint Pre too and I'm also using F102. We pretty much have the same exact settings and we are having the exact same problem with the app. Even with the latest version from today my Pre is crashing. Very nice app though.

Could you add Google Latitude to the app? Thanks!
    Great Idea on latitude. +1

Maybe the navigating forward is still not fully cooked. Haven't messed with that so much as my fingers are too fat. But mine hasn't crashed with a gimpy Pre running SR71....
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Latitude will certainly be added

I Just hate dealing with OAuth :-)
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! i love it, nice work!
    LOVE this app! Once you are in street view somehwere you want to be however, is there anyway to move forward or backwards or go left or right? Or are you just stuck in a 360 turning circle? Keep up the great work! This truly shows off webos capabilities!
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    In the last 5 min I found this thread, installed BFGMaps (like the name, har har), got blown away by the load time, GPS fix, and street view, and donated 10 bucks through PayPal. Awesome.

In other words, I did all of the above in about the time the bjilt in Google Maps app needs to start working.

If this app hasn't received a shout out on P|C's front page it should. If it has already, it should again.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Tim, will BFGMaps accept an address if someone was able to muck around with the "default apps" setting, so that your app will open instead of Google Maps?

I couldn't find any patched that would enable modification of these default apps as yet...anyone?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Saw that 1.0.11 is out, downloaded and found a 'Donate' button inside the app, very nice will donate next week. Great work.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Tim, will BFGMaps accept an address if someone was able to muck around with the "default apps" setting, so that your app will open instead of Google Maps?

I couldn't find any patched that would enable modification of these default apps as yet...anyone?
    I am looking for that one as well.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post

+1 I was about to ask for this same exact function.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    How many of you are overclocking and NOT experiencing crashes with this app?
    Maybe I've got the wrong kernel... I really don't want to go back to stock, but I'd use another kernel if it appears stable.

Actually, I probably will go back to stock temporarily when 1.4.5 finally comes to Sprint. I'll test it then. But in the meantime.. what's a good kernel for BFG?

p.s. Oh yes, I've donated now and will donate again later as it develops. Thanks for that button.
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    How many of you are overclocking and NOT experiencing crashes with this app?
    Maybe I've got the wrong kernel... I really don't want to go back to stock, but I'd use another kernel if it appears stable.

Actually, I probably will go back to stock temporarily when 1.4.5 finally comes to Sprint. I'll test it then. But in the meantime.. what's a good kernel for BFG?

p.s. Oh yes, I've donated now and will donate again later as it develops. Thanks for that button.
    Had my 1st crash in BFGmaps StreetView last night after I switched back from Blackbird to Thundercheif. Did not crash under SR-71 but did in F105, go figure...
    I have had no crashes using bfg I am using the f105.
    I'm stock at the moment waiting for 1.4.5 (maybe next year) and I had a crash 2 days ago, but since his last 2 updates, it hasn't crashed once.
    I've never had a crash and I've been using F105 for a while as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    LOVE this app! Once you are in street view somehwere you want to be however, is there anyway to move forward or backwards or go left or right? Or are you just stuck in a 360 turning circle? Keep up the great work! This truly shows off webos capabilities!
    Currently you are stuck unless you move your position on the map or search a new address, I will be adding in a nav soon
    Hi,

Great app, but I'm having trouble getting the street view to do anything. I press the streetview icon, nothing happens. I've tried zooming in as much as possible, searching for a specific address, etc (yes, area I'm trying to go to does have street view available). I'm using 1.0.13.

I'm sure I'm missing something totally basic (GPS doesn't need to be on does it?)...
    Gonna go Downtown and meet the Palm Summer Tour people and show off BFGmaps on my animated Pre.

TTYL
    Last edited by Mannyman; 07/22/2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: added links