Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctung View Post
    This

TP'd BFGMaps plus a BT GPS would be a great combo.
    I just got my new Touchpad and hope to try out bluetooth GPS tethering shortly - this would be awesome, would love to have BFGMaps with tethered BT GPS on my touchpad! With offline maps support this would be ideal for when Im in the field doing surveying, with this I would be finally able to see where I am on the touchpad, while driving around backroads in areas without celular coverage.
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
    Hey guys, I made a Touchpad version of BFG Maps for the Touchpad.

So now you can get Google Maps in all its glory, INCLUDING STREET VIEW!!! YAY!

Enjoy.

(Note, I am not the creator of this free app, all I did was modify some code so that it is fullscreen on the touchpad)

unzip and enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hi Guys,

Whenever I search something in BFG Maps, all I get is a blue screen (screenshot attached). Can anybody help me? I am on European unlocked Pre 2 and BFG Maps v1.0.86

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lyovushka View Post
    Hi Guys,

Whenever I search something in BFG Maps, all I get is a blue screen (screenshot attached). Can anybody help me? I am on European unlocked Pre 2 and BFG Maps v1.0.86

Thanks in advance
    That is a know problem that the developer diden fixed until now.

HaPe
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Hey guys, I made a Touchpad version of BFG Maps for the Touchpad.

So now you can get Google Maps in all its glory, INCLUDING STREET VIEW!!! YAY!

Enjoy.

(Note, I am not the creator of this free app, all I did was modify some code so that it is fullscreen on the touchpad)

unzip and enjoy!
    Hi, I made the same change some time ago and realized that the search only results in a blue screen (see too posts above for the same Problem on a Pre2). This happens since palm released webOS 2.x.x.
    The original developer was never able to fix it as he do not own a device with webOS 2.x.x
    I expect a lot of users would be happy if anybody would be able to take over and fix the problem.

HaPe
    Why can't I find 'BFG Maps' in the app catalog (US) on my Pre3?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Why can't I find 'BFG Maps' in the app catalog (US) on my Pre3?
    as the developer never released it for the pre3. You can try the ipk from the zip some posts above.

Hape

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637