Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Bravo Tim to a great app, donation was sent today
    Last edited by macd2002; 09/30/2010 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by macd2002 View Post
    Bravo Tim to a great app, donation was sent today
    Thank you, I greatly appreciate it, I am still always working to make it better the list of things to do is still HUGE :-)
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kernelsandirs View Post
    Thank you, I greatly appreciate it, I am still always working to make it better the list of things to do is still HUGE :-)

have an idea too , anyway possible to put voice to your app or too hard, keep up the great work
    Quote Originally Posted by macd2002 View Post
    have an idea too , anyway possible to put voice to your app or too hard, keep up the great work

Well there is a voice service in the homebrew stuff but I believe it cannot be distributed in the app catalog if utilized, I am not totally sure but it'll be a little bit before I can think about that one :-(

Would be cool though :-)
    Well there is a voice service in the homebrew stuff but I believe it cannot be distributed in the app catalog if utilized, I am not totally sure but it'll be a little bit before I can think about that one :-(

Actually... if you make it optional, and only utilize it if the service is detected (I'm assuming you can do that), I think you could still distribute it in the catalog. I remember reading this about Jason R's file manager service. You might look into it and contact webOS-internals.
    Tim (that's what everyone is calling you), is there any way I can replace the donate button bar with an ad bar? I'd rather you receive revenue from my use of the app over the long run than a one time donation.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Tim (that's what everyone is calling you), is there any way I can replace the donate button bar with an ad bar? I'd rather you receive revenue from my use of the app over the long run than a one time donation.
    Some call him... Tim? ok bad monty python quote, well good quote,
    anyway I am going to remove that and put one in the help screen in case anyone feels like another donation :-)
    ummm did i read here that you have latitude available now.. or is that in beta?
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    I was out and about this weekend, and as I was looking for The Independent in SF (we got turned around while finding parking), I noticed that I can't start a BFG Maps search with a number, which makes it hard to search for "628 Divisidero."

Am I missing something?
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

<<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wilder_jw View Post
    I was out and about this weekend, and as I was looking for The Independent in SF (we got turned around while finding parking), I noticed that I can't start a BFG Maps search with a number, which makes it hard to search for "628 Divisidero."

Am I missing something?
    That is an issue with the Palm Filter Field, if You hold the Orange/White button down as you type the first number you should be able to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    ummm did i read here that you have latitude available now.. or is that in beta?
    If you donated there is additional space where an Update Latitude button now exists in Beta and App Catalog, it is a manual update only button, I am going to leave the automated updates to the free Latitude Updater App by @Christophl87 that additional space where the ads are removed from will be used for other additional features as well :-)

Also I have a patch to add BFGMaps to the search engines and I am adding code to accept search parameters so it will open BFGMaps to a location or search your current location based on parameters. as well as allow other developers to open BFGMaps using the same params. :-)
    I donated does the dontate button at the botom of the screen disappear as well
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I donated does the dontate button at the botom of the screen disappear as well
    The only one the does not disappear right now is the tiny one inside the button control panel. if you un-install/re-install you need to enter it again to remove ads etc..

BTW "Add Priority and Discard Buttons" is one of my favorite patches :-)
    Last edited by kernelsandirs; 10/13/2010 at 05:34 PM.
    If you donated there is additional space where an Update Latitude button now exists in Beta and App Catalog, it is a manual update only button, I am going to leave the automated updates to the free Latitude Updater App by @Christophl87 that additional space where the ads are removed from will be used for other additional features as well :-)

Also I have a patch to add BFGMaps to the search engines and I am adding code to accept search parameters so it will open BFGMaps to a location or search your current location based on parameters. as well as allow other developers to open BFGMaps using the same params. :-)
    ya i donated michael.pavich@...... got the no ads thing but no latitude update..
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    ya i donated michael.pavich@...... got the no ads thing but no latitude update..
    You may need to update to the latest version of BFGMaps if you do not see the button at the lower left.

The only one the does not disappear right now is the tiny one inside the button control panel. if you un-install/re-install you need to enter it again to remove ads etc..

BTW "Add Priority and Discard Buttons" is one of my favorite patches :-)
    Ok thanks for the answer I thought I was doing something wrong.
    If you like that patch you should see the megmix I created I am running v4 and I love it. I sent an update for add priority to Preware to fix an issue some people were having.

I wish you could add the option in this app to make it the default one I did a workaround but it is a little time consuming.
    Just thought of this (hopefully not duplicated)

How about keyboard shortcuts? You may need to add a qualifier like the gesture bar or something because of the auto-search you got going on...
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    You may need to update to the latest version of BFGMaps if you do not see the button at the lower left.

ya not there.. i have both beta an the app version on the phone.. the beta has it.. not the regular app though
    ps i check for updates every day.. not had one for bfg in a bit though

I wonder how the dev of simpletime lite is able to add voice to his app. His app speaks the time on the hour or whenever you click or open the app.