Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kernelsandirs View Post
    ok 1.0.66? :-)
    :-D Dude, you're awesome.... loading Preware, as I type.... I'll get it, try it, and get back to you... ;-)
    It may take a few to show up yet :-)
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    It may take a few to show up yet :-)
    yeah, not seeing it yet, I'll try again before I "crash" for the night...
    me too Tim thanks man!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    My cat chewed my F'ing USB cable so now I have to wait for the App Catalog to update before I can test, but the emulator did seem to have an issue but it behaves differently than the device, so once I fixed it on the emulator I believe the issue to be fixed on the device.... Damn Cat.
    lol sorry to hear that Tim ltm ltm anyways thanks !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    My cat chewed my F'ing USB cable so now I have to wait for the App Catalog to update before I can test, but the emulator did seem to have an issue but it behaves differently than the device, so once I fixed it on the emulator I believe the issue to be fixed on the device.... Damn Cat.
    Whatchoo talkin bout Willis? Email the ipk to yourself and install it with Preware or Internalz.

P.S. Catz R Evil.
    then you can email it to me !! lol ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    maybe I will have to just post the ipk in my sig all the time as http://.../bfgmaps_latestbeta.ipk :-)

Anyway I just updated to 1.0.66 and all seems to be ok from what I can tell
    Version 1.0.66 still has a bug. Sometimes when I multi-touch zoom out I get thrown into the Arctic Ocean.
    Pretty Broken Still.
    releasing with bugs sucks! :-)

anyway.... 1.0.67 headed to app catalog should fix the issue good, :-) one variable can ruin your whole day.

The pinch/zoom throwing you to the Arctic is a known bug with the Palm Mapview unfortunately apps utilizing the Mapview currently have this issue.
    the Google maps app that the phone came with had a lot of tweaking when it comes to swiping and zooming they basically re-wrote the entire handling and did not pass that on to the developers, eventually I will get around to my own swipe handling so there is a smoother pan and zoom.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Just grabbed .67 from Preware...

and it's working!! thanks Kernal! i'll check out Latitude when I get some time today...
    maps seem to be working pretty good thanks again Tim. Also I believe there is another bug. Sometime when scrolling along the maps will start jumping back to original position when attempting to scroll. Lets say I was in LA , CA. I put my finger down and drag the screen sideways to go east and it will jump when I pick up my finger and put it down again to continue to drag the screen east . It will do this several times but then stop. Not sure what it's doing. Just wanted you to be awhere of it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    maps seem to be working pretty good thanks again Tim. Also I believe there is another bug. Sometime when scrolling along the maps will start jumping back to original position when attempting to scroll. Lets say I was in LA , CA. I put my finger down and drag the screen sideways to go east and it will jump when I pick up my finger and put it down again to continue to drag the screen east . It will do this several times but then stop. Not sure what it's doing. Just wanted you to be awhere of it .
    I will take a look at it. I think a similar thing even happens in the built in google maps app.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    ... I get thrown into the Arctic Ocean.
    I HATE when that happens.
    The app is looking great. I did notice one bug that I could not find a mention of searching the thread. If you open the toolbar and click search, close the toolbar, the search textbox does not go away. This happens in both versions of the app.
    I will take a look at it. I think a similar thing even happens in the built in google maps app.
    I have noticed that happening in the Google maps app, but had not noticed it in BFG. I only remember seeing it in the Google maps app the last few months though. Not sure if it was a webOS update that changed drag handling, or if Google jacked something up. If it is happening in BFG as well, it may have been an OS-level change.
    Tim,
    Will you be putting the version number in the Help Scene?
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Tim,
    Will you be putting the version number in the Help Scene?

Should do that huh :-)