Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post

The street view tab does come and go...
    Am I close?
    Yeah, kind of close.. and yeah Street View comes and goes for some reason...
    Quote Originally Posted by kernelsandirs View Post
    Yeah one issue is that the streetview check is based on the center of the map and not where the marker is, so it looks like your marker may be at that location? but that is not the center of the map, one way to get an address you know is to try the search that is found in the button panel at the bottom of the screen search for an address there and if there are streetview images the icon should show up at the top right of the screen (Guess I forgot to mention to people I moved it) :-)
    The search for the address didn't bring street view
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Yeah, kind of close.. and yeah Street View comes and goes for some reason...
    I had to scroll a lil bit in map view for the Street View icon/tab to show.

For a minute there I thought Almond Joy's got nuts but BFGMaps don't...
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I went to Google's Web site and they don't have it either because it is inside the fence, you can however see that address through the fence down a couple screens

So even in the official Google maps site if you search
    2288 Geer Road
    Hughson, CA

you do not get street view as an option under the "More" dropdown

try

2280 Geer Road
    Hughson, CA

which is outside the fence and you will get the button
    It is still certainly on my list of things to add :-)
    Thanks, I used that feature a LOT on Windows Mobile. Sad that Google Maps makes me think fondly of WinMO.
    A few more shout-outs during palm-cast was fun.
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    the only thing I want right now is for the zoom level to be saved. I hate having to zoom in everytime I open the app.

OK the latest beta 1.0.64 has remember Zoom level preference :-)
    OK the latest beta 1.0.64 has remember Zoom level preference :-)
    yay!!! Thanks!!
    Did I just break the Beta version? :-(

Update: nope just having network issues
    Last edited by kernelsandirs; 09/29/2010 at 10:13 AM.
    yes it's very broken !!!!!

gps is fail , scroll is fail . Can't use at all . Lol wow on the one day I go out of town it's broke ha ha !!

if this is network , how do I fix?
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/29/2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: posts combined
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I'm having problems with both versions gps isn't locating, scrolling isn't working, and I can't pinch to zoom, or use the on screen controls....

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yes it's very broken !!!!!

gps is fail , scroll is fail . Can't use at all . Lol wow on the one day I go out of town it's broke ha ha !!

if this is network , how do I fix?
    wow kernelsandirs where did you go ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow kernelsandirs where did you go ???
    KFC
    lol maybe that why he's been gone all day ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    nope that didn't fix it Tim . It got even worse . It got stuck at 10000 miles up and I got dizzy , had to close it real quick lol ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    MMMMMM KFC is da bomb, well was when I wasn't a vegitarian :-)
    have you updated to 1.0.65? I could not scroll etc on 1.0.64 but thought it was network etc but already had posted 1.0.65 and seems to work, sorry about that guys, I will look at it again right now, The only thing the 1.0.64 Beta had that the App Cat version didn't really was remember Zoom so you should be able to use that while I break the hell out of the Beta :-) J/K

Can you tell me if 1.0.65 is OK?

Update: I am using 1.0.65 now and it seems OK
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    I'm having problems with both versions gps isn't locating, scrolling isn't working, and I can't pinch to zoom, or use the on screen controls....
    I certainly made no changes on the App Catalog version so if that version ever worked for you it should still work.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I certainly made no changes on the App Catalog version so if that version ever worked for you it should still work.
    Sadly, no. it just loads a white screen. (just tried it again, but I'm going to delete/re-install, and see if it will load) This started the day after I entered my email address in the help screen... that might be a coincidence, but, I'll update the beta to .65 and see if the scrolling/zoom issue is resolved.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Just downloaded .65 (beta), but, gps, and scrolling/zooming is still not working for me. (if I try, the screen turns white.)

Deleted and reinstalled the App Cat version, (.63), and it's working like a charm again!! (whew)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Sadly, no. it just loads a white screen. (just tried it again, but I'm going to delete/re-install, and see if it will load) This started the day after I entered my email address in the help screen... that might be a coincidence, but, I'll update the beta to .65 and see if the scrolling/zoom issue is resolved.
    ok 1.0.66? :-)