Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I'm still undecided...

vs

As a donor may I still have sexy singles show up?
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    I'm still undecided...

As a donor may I still have sexy singles show up?
    Maybe I will have to come up with BFGMaps "Happy Ending" edition :-)
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kernelsandirs View Post
    Yeah I never meant to force the Donors to have to put up with ads in the first place and should have had that in place from the get go, so i apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime :-(

Also all that extra space that was left behind is going to be used for new features/buttons that donors will see. Latitude will be returning first. :-)
    That was all I needed to hear! $10 donation sent. Hello Latitude, Goodbye ads! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQGeek81 View Post
    an optional crosshair might be useful for the time being since you can't yet navigate while in SV, it would help prevent jumping down to the wrong section of street.
    optional centered crosshair actually sounds like a good idea.

and yay for latitude returning soon!
    the only thing I want right now is for the zoom level to be saved. I hate having to zoom in everytime I open the app.
    sent 10 bucks.. its worth it.. i am not a fan of paypal so used the other method of payment.. thanks its a damn good app
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    the only thing I want right now is for the zoom level to be saved. I hate having to zoom in everytime I open the app.

I will try and add the Zoom level save tonight for you, I will also add the cross hair, at least until I improve the streetview to accept tap or drop marker onto an exact spot.
    PayPal donation sent. Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this.
    Also sending paypal shortly -- actually, might as well do it now. No time like the present!!

I haven't been able to follow very closely the last few weeks, but I'm sure someone else must have already asked about this... Is there any way to make BFGMaps the default handler for addresses... tapping from contacts? ...I suppose the best way to do this would be to make it an option so that no one accuses you of taking over their device. If this could include Neato! for map sends from PC it would be even better. .... kind of the way Internalz is an "Option" to open jpg and txt files and either Internalz or Preware can be default for .ipk files.
    nice the magic happened.. thanks
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Paypal donation sent yesterday. Where do I enter my email address to get rid of the banners?

EDIT: Found it under menu/help

Too bad the banner is still there. Must be busy cashing all those donations.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I still keep having the issue where I can no longer get street view even though there is street view and I used to get it before on earlier versions of BFGMaps. I can get it in Modesto, CA, but when I go to Hughson, CA I cannot get street view. Could you please check on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I still keep having the issue where I can no longer get street view even though there is street view and I used to get it before on earlier versions of BFGMaps. I can get it in Modesto, CA, but when I go to Hughson, CA I cannot get street view. Could you please check on that?
    Awkward...

We all voted and asked for Hughson to be deleted.
    Sorry...
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Hughson City Hall on Pine St.

Is there a specific address you think used to work but now does not?
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Paypal donation sent yesterday. Where do I enter my email address to get rid of the banners?

EDIT: Found it under menu/help

Too bad the banner is still there. Must be busy cashing all those donations.
    It should be gone after you enter it, in some cases you need to close/re-open the app.
    if it still shows up PM me your email address and I will check on it.
    I know I requested this once already, but am I the only one that wants to be able to drag the map around, then click a point on the map and say 'drive here'? Or do the same thing from the get directions scene - have an option to pick both points from the map instead of using current position or an address?

I only ask again because I don't remember seeing any further comments about it.
    You can take a look at this one in Hughson, CA

2288 Geer Road
    Hughson, CA

The street view tab does come and go...
    Am I close?
    Last edited by Mannyman; 09/28/2010 at 06:36 PM.
    You can take a look at this one in Hughson, CA

2288 Geer Road
    Hughson, CA
    Yeah one issue is that the streetview check is based on the center of the map and not where the marker is, so it looks like your marker may be at that location? but that is not the center of the map, one way to get an address you know is to try the search that is found in the button panel at the bottom of the screen search for an address there and if there are streetview images the icon should show up at the top right of the screen (Guess I forgot to mention to people I moved it) :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I know I requested this once already, but am I the only one that wants to be able to drag the map around, then click a point on the map and say 'drive here'? Or do the same thing from the get directions scene - have an option to pick both points from the map instead of using current position or an address?

I only ask again because I don't remember seeing any further comments about it.

It is still certainly on my list of things to add :-)