Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    i can't figure out why sometimes i can view photos and sometimes i can't on facebook app. any suggestions?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjclaypool View Post
    i can't figure out why sometimes i can view photos and sometimes i can't on facebook app. any suggestions?
    That happen sometime... Guess it's the face book app error. Try a battery pull see if that fixes the problem.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    That happen sometime... Guess it's the face book app error. Try a battery pull see if that fixes the problem.
    i tried that and didn't help, thanks anyway, i also noticed that it doesn't show friend requests either. Is this just me or is it common?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjclaypool View Post
    i tried that and didn't help, thanks anyway, i also noticed that it doesn't show friend requests either. Is this just me or is it common?
    Just not a feature yet. Sadly I wish they'd work on more of Facebook features that aren't on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5.    #5  
    ok, thanks, hopefully that will be addressed soon.

Posting Permissions