1.    #1  
    I have Palm Pixi and see a strange thing: there is only 38 apps IN TOTAL in the App Catalog (under "browse" menu). Searching for other apps which I know that exists (facebook, assassin's creed,...) produces no results.

The phone is from germany and I selected english (US) language at the beginning.
    It's WebOS 1.4.1, World-Ready 1.0 configuration.

Does anyone know what to do to see all the apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by illich View Post
    I have Palm Pixi and see a strange thing: there is only 38 apps IN TOTAL in the App Catalog (under "browse" menu). Searching for other apps which I know that exists (facebook, assassin's creed,...) produces no results.

The phone is from germany and I selected english (US) language at the beginning.
    It's WebOS 1.4.1, World-Ready 1.0 configuration.

Does anyone know what to do to see all the apps?
    Which country did you first activate the phone in? If it was a non-official country then you will never have access to paid apps.

Also, only webos 1.4.5 for pixi has access to pdk apps, so assassins creed wouldn't be available to you until you updated. But this may not matter as you have likely activated in a non-official country.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for info. But I also don't have access to majority of unpaid apps. Is it also because of the non-official country activation?

What can be done with that?