1.    #1  
    Given how Android and WebOS are similar, how hard would it be to get this for the Pre?

LogMeIn For Android Puts Your Home Computer In Your Pocket
    If you want one I would suggest going to the Logmein.com forums and requesting it. They won't know how many people want it unless you let them know.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    If you want one I would suggest going to the Logmein.com forums and requesting it. They won't know how many people want it unless you let them know.
    Just checked, it's the hottest topic on the forums right now. For those of you interested in checking it out and/or adding your .02

LogMeIn client for Palm Prē - LogMeIn Community
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I just got off the phone with customer support, and the woman I spoke to said Palm and Blackberry versions are their next projects. She had just seen it on their website, and said she'll email it to me as soon as she finds it. I'll follow up here, if and when I hear back.
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I totally want an app that let's me turn my phone in to a touchpad for my PC. The touchpad on my notebook doesn't always behave, and that would let me use my phone instead of bringing a mouse with me...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Yes, I would love to have a good remote desktop connection software for the Pre! Now that HP is backing webOS, I am sure there will be more interest in creating enterprise software solutions for webOS.

I use iTap RDP for iPad and it works great. But sometimes, it would be nice if I could do the same on my Pre once in awhile.
    Why not use Remote-Win?
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRacer513 View Post
    Why not use Remote-Win?
    I do, works like charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRacer513 View Post
    Why not use Remote-Win?
    I would if I could figure out how to get it to work when my pc is behind my company's firewall and every pc in the company has the same ip address (using whatismyip.com) as seen from outside the firewall. LogMeIn 'just works' without the complicated firewall setup.
    I need to log in to Windows 2003 server @work. RemoteWin requires me to add a Windows app on their server which will be no go...