1.    #1  
    anyway we can get a farmville app?

lol and i say this in a most bitter and angry way, i play it, am addicted to it, but its SOO TEDIOUS lol i almost hate it in a way lol

but yeah, any ideas if we can get an app for this?
    You would need to contact Zynga because it's their property and their choice to make an app for
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    You would need to contact Zynga because it's their property and their choice to make an app for
    not I as i dont develop squat but i get your meaning. too bad, it woulda been a nifty app to have.
    No what I meant was no one can make the app but Zynga unless they gave permission since they made Farmville
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    No what I meant was no one can make the app but Zynga unless they gave permission since they made Farmville
    lol yes thats exactly how i understood it. lol
    ain't no way you could play farmville on such a small screen.

ET
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    ain't no way you could play farmville on such a small screen.

ET
    my stubborn and optimistic self would beg to differ :P
    I was hooked on that for a long time but it's been about 7 months since I have been to my farm.just never infront of a pc anymore. I must say an app would be nice. If adobe flash ever gets here that may be all you need.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I was hooked on that for a long time but it's been about 7 months since I have been to my farm.just never infront of a pc anymore. I must say an app would be nice. If adobe flash ever gets here that may be all you need.
    well they ported it to the crapple phone i just realized so maybe they'll come our way. idk hopefully.