View Poll Results: Do you want a Flickr App?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'll kill to have a sick Flickr app on my phone

6 28.57%
  • I'll only get it if it's reasonably priced

11 52.38%
  • I don't need it, but I'll get it if it's free

3 14.29%
  • I could care less!

1 4.76%
  1.    #1  
    Okay, so I've been working on a Flickr App for webOS for sometime now. But I was wondering how many webOS users out there really want a Flickr app. The app is already like 1/3 complete, I'm trying to decide if I should keep working on it, or just kill it completely, because I have no idea how many webOS users actually use flickr or would like a flickr app.
    So... who wants a Flickr App?
    +1

I have been begging for a Flickr app for some time now!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I would love it, but in my case I can only use it when it's free, as I'm located outside "official Palm paid apps territory".
    I would like it to be free but with all the work that would go into it I think its should be paid. I would like to have one. Keep working on it.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    I might be interested. Need to know how it woulddiff from the others. I mostly browse but have considered uploading.
    I want I want flicking to the left/right to view the next pic on a photostream is really needed.

gotta love inglorious apps apps!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I would love it, but in my case I can only use it when it's free, as I'm located outside "official Palm paid apps territory".
    That sucks. That means you're missing out on some of the sweet apps out there. Did you get a free copy of my game "Crushed"?
    I'd like to be able to manage my group from the Pre. It is a pain because Flickr hasn't developed anything for viewing or administering groups from the mobile website. You can use the full sized web page in the browser but something formatted for the mobile screen would be a lot easier.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    I want I want flicking to the left/right to view the next pic on a photostream is really needed.

gotta love inglorious apps apps!
    I actually already have this implemented
    I'm glad you love Inglorious Apps' apps. Thnx for the support
    I'm planning a Flickr app, but I'm still learning JavaScript.
    Count me and me wife as a couple Flickr/Pre users who are interested in your app.
    I'm also curious how you intend on remaining true to the Flickr API Terms of Service where we are "Not to replicate the Flickr user experience".
    I want a full featured, all bells and whistles app and that sentence in the TOS concerns me.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVisibleShadow View Post
    I'm also curious how you intend on remaining true to the Flickr API Terms of Service where we are "Not to replicate the Flickr user experience".
    I want a full featured, all bells and whistles app and that sentence in the TOS concerns me.
    I must have glossed over that part. Truth is, I don't even know what that means. What are the iPhone flickr apps doing?
    Are there multiple Flickr apps on iOS? Is there an official Flickr app? I don't own an iOS device, so I don't know.

My plan was to begin the build then get in touch with Flickr and see what they might allow. Don't know if it's a GOOD plan...
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVisibleShadow View Post
    Are there multiple Flickr apps on iOS? Is there an official Flickr app? I don't own an iOS device, so I don't know.

My plan was to begin the build then get in touch with Flickr and see what they might allow. Don't know if it's a GOOD plan...
    Yes, there's an official iphone app from yahoo, and a couple others by some other guys