1.    #1  
    I am having an issue with the Engadget app on my Sprint Palm Pre, in that it doesn't go past the initial loading screen when I start it up. I see graphics for 'Engadget,' 'EngadgetHD' and 'Engadget Mobile,' when usually I'd only see just the 'Engadget' logo, but it won't go past that at all. I've deleted and redownloaded the app, along with a reset, with no luck. Anyone else having this problem?
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    nope.
    I am not having this problem. It's working fine for me. Are you using WiFi? Perhaps your internet is down? If not, maybe you lost your Sprint data connection. Try a restart and see if the problem persists. Are other apps that require a data connection working (such as the browser)?
    No problems on my app
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Viper View Post
    I am not having this problem. It's working fine for me. Are you using WiFi? Perhaps your internet is down? If not, maybe you lost your Sprint data connection. Try a restart and see if the problem persists. Are other apps that require a data connection working (such as the browser)?
    yeah, all of my other apps requiring a data connection are working fine, as well as the browser. It's just confusing since it worked fine up until a couple of days ago...then 'poof' it stopped. I've restarted my phone numerous times and connecting to wifi doesn't help either.
    It doesn't seem related, but when I have a problem that doesn't respond to anything else, I do a little cleaning. I delete the browser cache and clear the trash folders in email. It always seems to perk the phone up, and sometimes it will fix little quirks.
    my way around that is to click any of the bottom buttons and then click on the leftmost one again. This wforces the app to reload the feeds
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
    my way around that is to click any of the bottom buttons and then click on the leftmost one again. This wforces the app to reload the feeds
    thanks...got it working now :-)
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    The Engadget app has had an issue or two lately.