Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Last edited by Raymondd; 07/07/2010 at 09:32 PM.
    Ive been waiting for this since launch day seriously. Loved it on the Centro. I got the IM+ hoping/expecting it to be the same as it was for my Blackberry and it isnt at all. I just hope Mundu runs in the background with the card closed which IM+ doesnt do. Every single update and/or trip to the webos dr I worry that Yahoo wont work just like it didnt work at launch (thank Greg for the plugins!) this will fix that worry. Ill be first in line to buy this when its available!

Melissa
    Forget IM+. Will Mundu have a trial version?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I doubt it will. I'm guessing the trial version is the web browser one.

And IM+ is out of the catalog!
    Loved Mundu on the Centro. Will buy this as soon as available. Period.
    what's the difference between this and the patches I can instal which work perfect for me till this point?

why would I spend $2+ on this app?

oh and not to forget its intetgrated into Palm messenger app.

so why why why?
    Um, because I liked the app on the Centro, appreciate the support from another developer, and want to show them support and encourage them to further develop for webOS. And "$2+" is a small price to pay for that. ;-)
    I understand that and I will support other developers however what's the difference between this and the patches I can use on on my messenger.
    so how does this app work?

do instant messages count against our text message limit, for those of us with limited text messaging plans?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    so how does this app work?

do instant messages count against our text message limit, for those of us with limited text messaging plans?
    it uses the data plan.. just like most programs on smartphones. i think the only IM apps that use text messages are the ones on dumbphones.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    It's in the App Catalog now!
    if anyone buys it: reviews would be nice
    I've been waiting for it to become available for the last 4 1/2 hours since it showed up in the feed. Sucks, many of the apps above it are now available, but Mundu IM still isn't. I hate how long it takes them to be available once they've been approved, I don't understand that lag time.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    It showed up for like five minutes and it wouldn't let me buy it. Now it's out again. :\

And it's only $1.50. Considering it's $11 on most other platforms, we got lucky!
    Hopefully any minute then :P I'm itching to try it out. Hoping it blows IM+ out of the water, so sick of that app! Also hope it can send files, pics, vids. Hope it can save conversations too and running in the background would be the icing on the cake!
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Loved Mundu on the Centro. Will buy this as soon as available. Period.
    Oh geez! They need to have a trial version in there so I can migrate my license from my Centro!
    It's only $1.50 for a few more hrs then goes back to $2.99 when hot apps change.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Ummmmm. I cannot find it. I typed in Mundu, munduim, IM, and I cannot find it.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    It's only $1.50 for a few more hrs then goes back to $2.99 when hot apps change.
    The 50% off thing goes until late July.. Either way, anything is better than $11.

Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Ummmmm. I cannot find it. I typed in Mundu, munduim, IM, and I cannot find it.
    They took it back out after it was briefly in the catalog.
    Nevermind. Reading owns me. Its in the OP.

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...talog/mundu-im
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast