Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Updated.

App is much faster for me now. :-)
    AIM and Gtalk signed in much much faster. Didn't try MSN since I don't use it that much anyhoo.
    downloaded the update i cant believe how slow this app is with the f105 thunderchief kernel installed
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    I noticed my aim list is hot or miss. Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't, or very slow.

msn I still can't get in. Deleted pending requests too. I did create a new msn, and it signs right in. But I don't want the new username. Just odd it works and my 3 old ones won't.
    My AIM buddylist is hit or miss too--it shows up, but not all my online buddies show every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    I noticed my aim list is hot or miss. Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't, or very slow.

msn I still can't get in. Deleted pending requests too. I did create a new msn, and it signs right in. But I don't want the new username. Just odd it works and my 3 old ones won't.
    How did you delete your pending requests? Through the updated app thing? I can't get that to work at all, the buttons do nothing. I also can't get MSN on 3 different PC's to show the supposed requests that I still have. I wish I could figure out a way to access them so I can clear them once and for all..
    I found the solution for the MSN Messenger issues. Go to this web messenger page:
    Web and Mobile Messenger for MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk, Facebook | eBuddy
    and log in to your messenger. You are going to get some friend requests. You either accept them or ignore them. Once you are done with that log out and go to Mundu. It should work now. I guess they've been trying to fix this problem, but they still need to do some more work.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I found the solution for the MSN Messenger issues. Go to this web messenger page:
    Web and Mobile Messenger for MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk, Facebook | eBuddy
    and log in to your messenger. You are going to get some friend requests. You either accept them or ignore them. Once you are done with that log out and go to Mundu. It should work now. I guess they've been trying to fix this problem, but they still need to do some more work.
    Thanks SO much!! Wow, I had like 25 of them, wonder why they don't popup on my MSN Live messenger to deal with there?? Well, great to finally have a solution! Thanks again for sharing that!!
    Mundu IM Support, can you please fix the MSN names to show the display name rather than the email address? That is a bit annoying. Also, please give us the ability to send files and run in the background and be signed into multiple locations at same time. Then I'll be totally happy with it. Also some improvements on the memory hog usage, it really bogs down the phone terribly. Thanks for staying active!
    Last edited by volcom45; 07/21/2010 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Mundu IM Support, can you please fix the MSN names to show the display name rather than the email address? That is a bit annoying. Also, please give us the ability to send files and run in the background and be signed into multiple locations at same time. Then I'll be totally happy with it. Also some improvements on the memory hog usage, it really bogs down the phone terribly. Thanks for staying active!
    +1 on the memory usage
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    That worked for clearing the requests that didnt ever show up anymore in messenger or on the msn site....all seems to work now for msn! Awesome, thanks! The new mundu seemed to pop up a allow/deny, but denying didnt work. I couldnt click the buttons sometimes, and the request showed back up.

Now I noticed AIM's buddy list only shows up sometimes. Hmmm. Oh well. I got my MSN.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    That worked for clearing the requests that didnt ever show up anymore in messenger or on the msn site....all seems to work now for msn! Awesome, thanks! The new mundu seemed to pop up a allow/deny, but denying didnt work. I couldnt click the buttons sometimes, and the request showed back up.

Now I noticed AIM's buddy list only shows up sometimes. Hmmm. Oh well. I got my MSN.
    same here my aim wont show my buddy list at all
    idk if there was an update that i didnt notice but since 1.4.5. the app is much faster in all departments, id still like to see the user be able to pick their own alert tones for incoming messages, and a slew of other things but i am now happy with this app for the price
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    new update for mundu so far I dee they have added more options for sound notifications and color coating of the chat messages. One thing I notice is I am getting thrown off my onnection quicker. Even on wifi
    A new version 1.1.0 is out and its very stable. I get all my avtaar images of friends and can chat in all services without any issues. Its the best IM app by far for WebOS

Well done - mundu !!!
    Did they add background services or support for multiple login for MSN?
    no background services. I can't say about multiple logins for MSN I only have one account but it does appear you can multiple accounts for MSN.
    Background service is missing yet, but I'm sure they would add that soon. And you can have multiple accounts of all services including MSN... Enjoy
    I'll clarify. I meant multiple location logins, not account logins. Does using Mundu still kick you off other places you're logged in and visa versa?
    well MSN still kicks you off but if im not mistaken that is the fault of the IM clients themselves not Mundu. like for example when i am logged onto msn from my laptop and sign into xbox live it throws me off my laptop. i dont know that its possible for multple logins
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Multiple location login needs to be supported by the client to not kick you off other locations. All Windows Live Messangers as well as Trillian and IM+ (at least on iPhone and BB) support multiple location login.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast