1.    #1  
    Simple idea, could be an option of OS Task or an App -

ie. I make my PC boot to Outlook - I'd like my default PRE homescreen to be my ToDo's

I know it is a click or 2 away but fact is I constantly ignore my ToDos becuase I forget. Giant/color Font Option would be good also.

Do any of the current Apps do this?

Many Thanks
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    There is a way to take a screenshot with your pre, so I (completely guessing/assuming) think you could take a screenshot and then set that as your wallpaper? Perhaps an app could be made to automate this function or a patch so that each time you update your todo, it would do this for you?

I know it's not quite what you wanted (as far as I'm aware, a 'dashboard' app is not possible, besides leaving an app open...which honestly might be easier...) so I hope this perhaps sparks some ideas for those with enough know-how to do it.
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    There is an app called Stickyman that allows you to create stickies on your wallpaper, but nothing that integrates with other to-do accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    are people that lazy? You Can't just open the app?

its not so much being lazy, its forgetting .. yes i forget to open/look at my todo lists .. i make sticky notes and lists all over my house, but i forget to look at them or take them with me shopping

i think this would be a great kinda app if it could be done!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    I also motion to request this patch. During mid-day I have too much to juggle and my short term memory is terrible.