1.    #1  
    I had Phone, Messaging, Calender, Facebook, but I got rid of the Phone because it's dumb, so now I have Messaging, Weather Icon, Calender, and Facebook, but WeatherIcon drains my battery too much with the constant checking(I know you can change it but I'd rather have current weather updates than the weather from 30 minutes or an hour later), so I need a new app.

I don't wanna put a game/e-mail/news feed. I would put a news feed, but I have the engadget app too, so I'd feel awkward opening engadget, then opening up quick launch to go to my other news feeds.

So if anyone has an idea, that'd be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Preware gets my vote
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Preware gets my vote
    I would, but on my 2nd launcher page, I have App Catalog, App Scoop, Preware, and App Idea Box, so they're kind of in their own category. I don't wanna seem like I'm always trying to add stuff to my phone, I want to use the things I have.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    A music app then?
  5.    #5  
    A music app then?
    I really considered it, because I use Music Player Remix, but I never listen to music. I might put Twitter on there, but I only use Twitter to follow, never to post statuses.
    put the precentral app on there. You know you check it constantly!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    put the precentral app on there. You know you check it constantly!
    I use News Feed to check Precentral currently, waiting on the Precentral app to become much better.
    other than phone and messaging; i have web and youview on my quick launch. for some reason i think the web globe looks nicer on it than in the app launcher. since i hate checking voicemail,(reason i got youmail's youview in the first place). i have youview in the quick launch, to make it more convenient.

Check out my avatar that is my setup.
    I also like the agenda app rather than calendar because it creates a (sort of) week view, and it launches calendar when needed.
    ps, there are two precentral apps.pne of them is pretty good... The other doesn't support forums and uses wacky colors.
  11.    #11  
    ps, there are two precentral apps.pne of them is pretty good... The other doesn't support forums and uses wacky colors.
    The newer one is an actual app(which is what I'm hoping to see development for), the other one just takes you to the web.
    I also like the agenda app rather than calendar because it creates a (sort of) week view, and it launches calendar when needed.
    It's actually not too bad.. but then I'd be getting rid of calender so..yeah haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    other than phone and messaging; i have web and youview on my quick launch. for some reason i think the web globe looks nicer on it than in the app launcher. since i hate checking voicemail,(reason i got youmail's youview in the first place). i have youview in the quick launch, to make it more convenient.

Check out my avatar that is my setup.
    I don't need web because you can type in Universal Search and I don't really have any bookmarks, and if I did I'd use the quick launch apps. I do like the idea of YouView, but I don't really have the money resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    The newer one is an actual app(which is what I'm hoping to see development for), the other one just takes you to the web.

It's actually not too bad.. but then I'd be getting rid of calender so..yeah haha.

I don't need web because you can type in Universal Search and I don't really have any bookmarks, and if I did I'd use the quick launch apps. I do like the idea of YouView, but I don't really have the money resources.
    dude, youmail is a free service, and the youview app is only a one time $4.00 ($2.00 during current half price sale) that is the only paid app i have and very well worth it.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    dude, youmail is a free service, and the youview app is only a one time $4.00 ($2.00 during current half price sale) that is the only paid app i have and very well worth it.
    I know, but I don't like..have a card. I know it's only 2 dollars but since my mom got laid off we don't really have the money to put anywhere.
    Do you take pictures? Put the camera app there.
  15.    #15  
    Do you take pictures? Put the camera app there.
    I want to! But my camera is broken. I don't know how it broke.

I would pay the doctor a visit, see if you can fix that.
  17.    #17  
    I would pay the doctor a visit, see if you can fix that.
    I have. It was the first thing I checked. Nothin
    I have youview voicemail, gov, pandora, and quickdialer on my launcher.
    The p|c app with the "wacky colors" has been fixed with the last update.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  20. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    If you can't think of an app you want on the quicklaunch bar then just don't put one on it. The phone works just fine with less than four.