1.    #1  
    Could we get a button for auto-play? I keep the smart auto-play option off and once I get to the point where the game is won, it would be nice to just hit a button and let the rest of the game play out rather that tapping all over the place.
    Yes, I'd like to add that. I'm trying to work out how exactly I want it to behave though.

It is pretty easy if you have auto-play disabled, but if you have it on how should it behave? Should I only show the button if you have it disabled?
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, probably wouldn't need the button if you have the auto-play already enabled. I keep auto-play off because I find it a little confusing when the game makes moves for me and I usually end up undoing them to see what happened... I'd rather do it myself so I can better keep track how many cards I've played.
    It shouldn't be too hard to add the button. I'll just hide it if you have auto play enabled.
    Done.

This is in 1.0.19 (which I just uploaded). It was actually a bit of a pain... Please let me know if you have any issues with it.
    Since this thread is about autoplay:

In Canfield, autoplay doesn't work the way I'd expect at the end, when all you need to do is play the remaining cards to the tableaux. (Or is it tableaus?) You still have to tap each card.
    Currently the autoplay for canfield doesn't do a lot, because it assumes that a card may be useful since canfield allows cards in a tableau to wrap.

In other games, like klondike, it will auto play a card if there are no other cards that could be played on it. This is a bit harder to figure out in canfield. I'll try to get some better logic written.
    Ok thinking about it some more... I'm not sure how I want the logic to work. Cards in the tableaux (I'm ok with either spelling) can wrap, and alternate colors. So Determining if a card is ready to move to the foundation or not is really complex....
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by minego View Post
    Done.

This is in 1.0.19 (which I just uploaded). It was actually a bit of a pain... Please let me know if you have any issues with it.
    Seems to work well! Thank you for all the effort!
    np, thanks for the suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Could we get a button for auto-play? I keep the smart auto-play option off and once I get to the point where the game is won, it would be nice to just hit a button and let the rest of the game play out rather that tapping all over the place.
    haven't tried this yet, but I had the same issue, and this sounds like a great solution.
    This is in the latest version of the beta, and in the 1.2.0 release
    In relaxed Yukon, I just figured out that the reason I couldn't get a card moved back from the foundations to the tableau to stick was because I had autoplay on. Could you please note that in the instructions for that game? Thank you so much for all your work, with so many different games and variations and features. I'm removing all the other solitaire apps that have any of the same games because this one is all anyone needs