1.    #1  
    Or they could at least port it over. The iphone has it, so maybe someone could contact the developer and tell them about the PDK and then we could play it! Wouldn't that be awesome?!?
    +100

also please add Carcassonne to that list of desired games. Both would be very fun MULTIPLAYER games!
    I just emailed them and asked if a port was being done or been thought of. Hopefully a positive reply will be sent tomm.
  4.    #4  
    Hrolf, who's the developer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    +100

also please add Carcassonne to that list of desired games. Both would be very fun MULTIPLAYER games!
    +100
    add acquire to that list. i would pay big $$ for these apps, especially if you could play other humans over the network...
    +1000000000000 the first app I searched for when I got my pre. Was disappointed not to find it as there is an open source app in the Ubuntu repo's. Figured the code for that would've been ported over here. Carcasonne would be a gr8 add too. If you could let us know how to contact the IPhone app's dev, we could bombard them with requests.
    I did a search last night for Iphone and Catan and came up with this

http://itunes.apple.com/app/catan/id...0l3Vy&ct=vb_wn

then from searching on that page got this

www.usmiphone.de

and from there got this email address

info@usm.de

hope that's the right email, I've sent another today. The game looks so sick, nice and colorful, would be huge fun on the pre.
    bump
    I wish someone did ticket to ride as well. Both games are awesome, would be even better on a tablet!
    Tablet + Ticket to Ride + Settlers = Instant Buy
    sent out an email...keeping fingers crossed...I love Settlers ^_^
    If we're wishlisting board game apps, put me down for Catan, Carcassone, Ticket to Ride, and Power Grid.

I'd throw Puerto Rico and Agricola on there, but I can't imagine the UI required to make those workable...
  13.    #13  
    any responses from the dev?
    settlers with multiplayer over 3g or wifi ftw! hope someone does it!
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    carcassonne and catan would rock. have them on xbox arcade, i was ticked that you couldnt do local multiplayer on catan though. hopefully both would let people on same phone play
  16.    #16  
    any responses???
    nothing.
    I would love this app, too. I love Settlers of Catan and Civilization; Settlers might be even better though, since it is more rules-lite.

I would imagine you'd need to get the board game company's permission, though.
    I would love this app, too. I love Settlers of Catan and Civilization; Settlers might be even better though, since it is more rules-lite.

I would imagine you'd need to get the board game company's permission, though.
    I'm not sure if people know about this yet... but there actually is sort of a clone of "The Settlers of Catan" that was just release for webOS recently in the App Catalog. It's called "Settle Down" and while it's not perfect, it's a pretty decent game.