1.    #1  
    I recall a discussion of expanded stats -- are you still considering that?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
    I recall a discussion of expanded stats -- are you still considering that?
    Yes. Not for this release though.

I've moved this to it's own thread in hopes of getting comments on what people would like to see regarding stats.

I'd really like to get an online leaderboard going. It would be really cool to be able to see who had the best time for a specific deal (by game number) etc.

I'll need to find hosting for a server to do this of course, but it would be really cool. What else would you guys like to see?
    I like the stats from SolFree

I usually only pay attention to the following:
    - shortest win
    - longest win
    - number of games played
    - number of games won
    - number of games lost
    - percentage of games won
    - total time played (D,H,M,S)

I don't see much of a need for all the each game number played/won/lost, etc.
    The reason for keeping track of each game number is that for some games people like to try to win them all. Of course that isn't really possible, but still people like to keep track of where they are.

Freecell is the one that people do this with the most. They'll start on game 1, then 2, then 3 etc.

It also makes it easier to get additional totals later.
    Hmmm, the only stats I'm really interested in are:

how many times did I restart the game?
    how many times did I deal in games that traditionally have limited deals (like Montana, or Klondike)
    Maybe in Spider, how many times did I "undeal", that is, undo past a "draw cards" point.

oh, and I like these:
    - number of games played
    - number of games won
    - number of games lost
    - percentage of games won

I like that you let people choose a specific game, but wonder if keeping track of every game played isn't going to get clunky after a few games.