1.    #1  
    My pre has gone crazy. When the screen is turned on, it is acts like someone is repeatedly tapping on deferent parts of the screen and as a result, it may open applications without me tapping. Has anyone ever had this problem? Does anybody know what the problem is? Help!
    normally its one of two things , your either not using oem equipment(i.e. knock off charging cable or battery)or you still have the original screen protector on phone or a real cheapo thats not very good.

these are the typical reasons and not the only ones. it could also be a bad battery or defect in the phone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your help. However, the problem is still there. I probably need to replace it. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by eustase View Post
    Thanks for your help. However, the problem is still there. I probably need to replace it. Thanks again.
    have you used any off brand chargers ? also could be the charger did this to your phone. sorry i couldnt help have a good day !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm having similar issues thi it seems intermittent. I'm using a screen protector and the Seidio extended battery, tho I've had this setup for months and only niw is it happening. Possibly due to the battery starting to wear out and maybe the screen as well.
    Any charger has a switch mode supply. This creates frequencies that might cause the phone to behave that way.
    My phone has done the same thing for an entire day and then stopped. I uninstalled all my patches, uberkernel, Govnah, etc, and didn't stop. I then went to ATT store and in the parking lot the phantom touches went away. Was ready to exchange, and if it continued I bet they would have given me a new one...Hasn't returned. Re installed everything and all seems OK now. Good luck!