webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > New thread for each bug/feature request?
New thread for each bug/feature request?

Old 07/04/2010, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Now that we have the elbow room for it?

Regards,
Tom
TomJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2010, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
Now that we have the elbow room for it?
Yeah I'd like each feature request and bug to be it's own thread. I don't mind moving posts to their own thread if needed though.
minego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2010, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

I don't understand, why all the sudden do we have more elbow room?

I am all for what you suggest, always have, just not sure why now we have room as if to say we use not to have the room?
Old 07/04/2010, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdod View Post
I don't understand, why all the sudden do we have more elbow room?

I am all for what you suggest, always have, just not sure why now we have room as if to say we use not to have the room?
I just meant now that Solitaire Collection has it's own subforum here, as opposed to sharing the subforum in WebOS Apps, where we were confined to a thread or two.

Regards,
Tom
TomJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2010, 02:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

This entire section of the precentral forums is for threads related to Solitaire Collection. So we can create as many threads as we like.

The awesome guys at precentral have been adding a section for each developer. They have also given me moderator rights over this section, so I can move posts to new threads, or combine them etc.
minego is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0