Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Has anyone managed to get through Level 13? I don't know how to unlock access to the seemingly unconnected gear.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Developer responded; question answered.

By the way, this is a great game.
    I can't beat level 17. I can't figure out how the pattern in the middle (4 colored lights, changes every time I play the level) represents what I'm supposed to do.

I've tried:

Getting sets of 4 for each of the colored lights (like green, green, blue, yellow)
    Putting the sets of 4 in the closest possible arrangement according to the lights (like green on left, green on bottom, yellow on top, blue on right).

I have no idea *** to do now...anyone help? Should I email the developer?
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I've tried every imaginable configuration, too. Still no luck. I just emailed the developer again; he was very nice the first time and offered to entertain more questions if (when) I got stuck again. I had thought to wait a few days so I'm not emailing too often. I'll post when I get an answer.

Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    The developer has spoken! The key to Level 17 is on the way in a PM.

FYI-- The developer admits some boards are not really obvious. He plans to expand the tutorial in the next version.

Got this response from the developer, pretty quick turnaround, hope this helps anyone else.

Some stuff in the game is not really obvious, I will expand the tutorial to cover this in the next version.

It means that instead of 4 orbs of the same color, you need to match the pattern of colors that is shown.

Also the pattern will come back after a while, so a good strategy is collect a lot of full carousels with same color, then go for the pattern. In that way you will explode a lot of carousels at the same time.

Have fun!
    /Björn
    So did we figure out how to finish level 13!! ?? I'm stuck!!