webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Feature Requests
Feature Requests

Old 07/13/2010, 11:09 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
I like that idea (partly because I brought it up a couple months back), but until that gets implemented, can't you just type in the game number at the "deal" prompt and replay it?

I know how you feel; I just couldn't live with myself if I ever lost a game of Freecell.
Sorry I missed your comment from a few months ago. It is still a good idea!
minego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2010, 01:23 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minego View Post
Sorry I missed your comment from a few months ago. It is still a good idea!
NP -- hope I didn't come off snarky unintentionally. And, I didn't feel ignored -- I know the Stats screen is on your radar, but lower priority right now. It probably won't come as a shock that I have a couple other ideas, too, when the time comes.

Regards,
Tom
TomJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2010, 02:38 PM   #43 (permalink)

How about a "Save Game" feature? So if I dig myself into a hole, I can instantly go back to a favorable saved state.
trigonman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2010, 03:04 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minego View Post
Ok, new Yukon variants have been added, including a relaxed variant that allows moving cards out of the foundation.
This is a terrific option, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigonman3 View Post
How about a "Save Game" feature? So if I dig myself into a hole, I can instantly go back to a favorable saved state.
That sounds very similar to my request for "bookmarks". but I don't see it in this thread. I wonder what happened to it.
Puzzlegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2010, 04:02 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlegal View Post

That sounds very similar to my request for "bookmarks". but I don't see it in this thread. I wonder what happened to it.
I thought it had it's own thread, but now I can't find it. You can start a new thread for it if you like. I am really hoping to get bookmarks in before too long.
minego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2010, 05:20 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlegal View Post

I have just now seen mention of Bookmarks in the (large) Beta thread.

Maybe we need a To Do thread, so we can see what has been suggested, and what is being worked on.

Last edited by trigonman3; 08/03/2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: to do thread
trigonman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/2010, 02:21 PM   #47 (permalink)

Could you please add in the capability to backup the game stats to palm during normal synchronization? I am the type of person who likes to keep the stats going for as long as I have the device. I have noticed that when I do a reinstall (which I have to for all pre updates to get them to work), I loose all solitair stats.

Thanks,

Mallard27

P.S. I absolutely love this application.
Mallard27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/2010, 05:10 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallard27 View Post
Could you please add in the capability to backup the game stats to palm during normal synchronization? I am the type of person who likes to keep the stats going for as long as I have the device. I have noticed that when I do a reinstall (which I have to for all pre updates to get them to work), I loose all solitair stats.

Thanks,

Mallard27

P.S. I absolutely love this application.
Save/restore app offers this along with backing up user data for tons of other apps. Please do let us know if there are any apps you have that are missing from save/restore. You can get more details about save/restore in it's thread here on the forums and also from it's wiki page on webos-internals site. To install it just search for it in preware from the main scene or list all apps scene.
As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
StoneRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/2010, 12:41 PM   #49 (permalink)

PRE fans don't shoot please. I too own a Pre but I have thought about moving to the HTC Evo.

I was just curious if the developer of Solitaire Collection has thought of or plans to host this on Android 2.2 as well. This is by far the best Solitaire PDA software I have ever used and would hate to loose it if I trade in my Pre.

Thanks,

Mallard27
Mallard27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/2010, 02:01 PM   #50 (permalink)

lol, I am also eying some of the Androids. I really like the Pre, but feel like it's failed in the marketplace. And Virgin is offering some very attractive monthly rates. (although I have several months left on my Sprint contract.)

I'd be happy to buy this again on Android should I go that route.
Puzzlegal is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0