Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    why can't I stream wbai? This is the wrong forum to ask I guess, but they have mp3 streams I can get in the browser and stream in the naive app, seems like radiotime or shoutcast apps should have no problem. WBAI streaming LIVE over the Internet
    also still wishing for wlrn out of miami but that's a codec issue probably, even though radiotime had it working for a couple weeks a few months ago
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    why can't I stream wbai? This is the wrong forum to ask I guess, but they have mp3 streams I can get in the browser and stream in the naive app, seems like radiotime or shoutcast apps should have no problem. WBAI streaming LIVE over the Internet
    also still wishing for wlrn out of miami but that's a codec issue probably, even though radiotime had it working for a couple weeks a few months ago
    I've put in requests to get both of the stations back up and running. If you run into a problem like this, the fastest way is to use the support email address listed in the application.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
    thank you I knew that just thought of it when I saw the forum. They're runnin now
    Quote Originally Posted by DocLee View Post
    I've put in requests to get both of the stations back up and running. If you run into a problem like this, the fastest way is to use the support email address listed in the application.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12